The Student Room Group

International student looking to get into a foundation course at a UAL school..

Hii!

I'm an American currently looking to head to a foundation course at either CSM or LCC (I eventually want to do a BA Photography course at LCC). I've also heard good things about Chelsea, does it compare to the other two for photography?

Here are my questions:

- Which foundation is the best for photography if I want to head to LCC for my BA?

- Not having gone to art school here, how should I look into building my portfolio? It's hard not really knowing anyone at the school that I could talk to, though I have emailed the international dept at LCC and am waiting for a response..

- What are the deadlines for applying to foundation courses (I couldn't find the ones for 2012/2013 I'm assuming I can't get into a fall 2012 foundation since it's too late though correct me if I'm wrong!).

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Nobody? :frown:
Reply 2
Email [email protected], Josephine is the US representative for UAL, and she was extremely helpful with me and my application to CSM! I just sent mine in today, but there is no official deadline as far as I know, so you may still have a shot for 2012!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending