The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But it was funny! :biggrin:

actully if anyone has that song wil they pm me please? :biggrin:
Artist Brooke Valentine
Album Chain Letter
Song GirlFight
I can't watch it as I'm in the IT suite, but is that the one where two big beasts of girls try to fight one guy, and they both get utterly owned? Heh, I find it funny, like when he belts one right in the face and her nose is bleeding and he stops like "Oh god, are you OK?", but the other one takes the opportunity to jump on his back, so he kicks her off and smacks her in the face too. Ha ha.

P.S. I just THOUGHT about that "kid getting scared by the maze thing" video and burst out laughing. In public. Now I feel... :redface:
Hehe, nah it's like a compilation of loads of girl fights off the net...

I couldn't watch past the third one :redface:
Reply 24
See when guys fight, ive noticed they do the circle thing. they dont really want to hit eachother but people are watching. Girls are out for blood. I swear, people watching only adds to it.
Fluent in Lies
Artist Brooke Valentine
Album Chain Letter
Song GirlFight

send it to me on msn :yy: i dont download
I don't actually have it, sorry.
Ughh i love fighting movies like kill bill but theres something about a real girl fight that makes me sick to my stomach its disgusting, there's just something so wrong and nasty about it that gets to me.It makes me sad. Especially when one is getting totally hammered. When men fight i dont mind but when its girls ughh there's something just really nasty about it, and all those people stood watching. What a bunch of losers. :s-smilie:
Bluelight
Ughh i love fighting movies like kill bill but theres something about a real girl fight that makes me sick to my stomach its disgusting, there's just something so wrong and nasty about it that gets to me.It makes me sad. Especially when one is getting totally hammered. When men fight i dont mind but when its girls ughh there's something just really nasty about it, and all those people stood watching. What a bunch of losers. :s-smilie:

I completely agree I just find it really distressing when girls fight, I mean at least when guys fight there is the possibility of actual pysical harm, with women it's rather akin to watching somone trying to put out an inferno with a micro dropping pipette.
I know! i get seriously distressed, and guys are supposed to find it hot lol, and i suppose it can be in a fictional scenario but gosh if there's anything that makes me unsettled , its girls fighting, the venom!
I think they would have to be naked for it to be hot. Naked girls doing anything is hot.
Reply 31
Fluent in Lies
Naked girls doing anything is hot.

Damn straight! It is more funny than it is hot.

Latest