The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

Oooh, banana ice cream for sure <3 My love for ice cream burns like a very big star.

Heaven: Waffles with white chocolate, strawberries and whipped cream

Hell:Brownie with mint fondant
Reply 241
I'm afraid it's HELL for you! The problem with banana-flavoured products is that banana is so, SO difficult to replicate artificially to the point where everything ends up tasting like those powdery, amoxycillin-you-used-to-get-as-a-kid-medicine Foamy bananas.

EDIT: Oh, Vienna... tough choice, but you get heaven. Strawberries and cream. What more to say?

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: Good single malt Whisky
HELL: Good single malt Whisky mixed (ie raped)
Definitely heaven. Can't take my whisky's with mixers.

Heaven: Sambuca mixed with Chartreuse & Vodka
Hell: Sambuca on it's own.
You can have your heaven, Toto. :p: I don't really know which whiskey I like, I just drink it. :p: Probably just single malt... my granddad practically forced it down my throat last time I went to visit. :p:

Edit: Damnit, ninja'd.

I pick heaven - ANYTHING is better than sambuca on its own. :p: I've never had Chartreuse, what's it like? :h:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Heaven:

Roast potatoes. And they have to be properly fluffy like this:

roast-potatoes.jpg

:love: :drool:

Hell: Mashed potato. I actually cannot stand the stuff. :yucky:

Mashed_Potatoes_lg.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 244
Heaven for you! Mash does not rate highly in my books.

Heaven: coconut naan
Hell: takeaway Popadums
Reply 245
Oh, DANI. DAN DAN DANI. I love you so freaking much but Coconut Naan? Why am I going to be eating BOUNTY with my Vindaloo? Am I going to dip a big hunk of Tablet in my beef stew next? SWEETHEART.

HELL.

HELL HELL HELL!!!

Give me heaven or hell:

HEAVEN: Beef and Black Bean.

HELL: Tangerine Chicken.

Reply 246
Original post by TotoMimo
Oh, DANI. DAN DAN DANI. I love you so freaking much but Coconut Naan? Why am I going to be eating BOUNTY with my Vindaloo? Am I going to dip a big hunk of Tablet in my beef stew next? SWEETHEART.

HELL.

HELL HELL HELL!!!

Give me heaven or hell:

HEAVEN: Beef and Black Bean.

HELL: Tangerine Chicken.

I'm sorry! Does it help that I eat the Naan by itself?! I'm not a fan of curry; too greasy for my liking. And those Popadums are just greasy cardboard with a hint of something vaguely fish.

As for your options, I give you heaven! (see, no hard feelings held :wink: ).
Though chicken is usually my meat choice when it comes to the beef/chicken toss-up, I can NEVER understand the whole 'I'ma add some fruit to my poultry'. What are you trying to do?! Get 1 of your 5 a day or something?! Just have some veg and be done with it! Next thing they'll be adding strawberry sauce to duck pancakes!

Anyway; rant over.

Heaven: homemade chicken kebabs
Hell: kebab shop bought lamb kebab
Sorry! I have to give you hell, because even though I don't eat either, my family tends to like resturant bought ones!
That being said, I guess they do vary drastically in quality, and you do know at least what you're getting with a homemade one :/

Heaven: mango cheesecake

Hell: Mango popsicle
Original post by Viennaberry
Sorry! I have to give you hell, because even though I don't eat either, my family tends to like resturant bought ones!
That being said, I guess they do vary drastically in quality, and you do know at least what you're getting with a homemade one :/

Heaven: mango cheesecake

Hell: Mango popsicle

Oh heaven for you. I'm not a big Mango fan generally, but I'm DEFINITELY not a popsicle/ice lolly fan. Ice cream > frozen water for me, every time. I like substance, cheesecake will offer that. :biggrin:

Heaven: Sweet chili dip and tempura prawns
Hell: Gucamole and chips
Reply 249
I heard the word prawns and came running!
:biggrin: heaven for you!

Hell: chicken dough balls (from a Chinese takeaway)
Heaven: crispy spring rolls
Reply 250
BOTH! I love your heaven and hell equally :^_^:

Heaven:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/images/food_16x9_448/recipes/duckpancakeswithhois_67779_16x9.jpg

Hell:
Cheese. Nuff said.
Oh! You're heaven is super nice...but I need cheese in my life. SO hell!

Heaven: jalapeno poppers :h:

Hell: samosas:frown:
Reply 252
Shredded Duck pancakes are LUSH-USSH. And you're lucky you got me - I am not a lover of cheese really. YOU GET HEAVEN.

EDIT: WHY IS IT EVERYONE ANSWERS AT THE SAME TIME?! Anyway, Vienna, you get Heaven despite me loving both equally; only because I'm a chilli head.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

Heaven: Fry's Chocolate Cream

Hell: Fry's Orange Cream

(edited 12 years ago)
Ahahaha, even though I'd prefer hell, by way of apologise for sneaking in front of you there, you may have heaven :wink:

Heaven: Toffee french toast

Hell:h:oney on toast
Reply 254
I love both, but that first picture sways it-

Heaven for you!

Hell: milk and crusha
Heaven: m&s chocolate milkshake
Reply 255
HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN!! SO MUCH HEAVEN. Marks and Sparks Milkshakes are UTTERLY DIVINE.

HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: Super Noodle Sandwiches
HELL: Ugo Paninis
Well I know what to try when next in M&S...are they really that divine? :h:

Never had a Ugo paninis, you may have heaven. I'm not proud of this, but I used to have toast, slathered with butter and boursin...and super noodles. Please don't judge me.

Heaven: Pecan sundae :3

Hell: Fruit tart. Not really hell, but does nothing to make me wanna pick it first.
Reply 257
Sorry, has to be hell, I don't like pecans!

Heaven: Mozzarella sticks

Hell: Celery
Reply 258
I'm truly sorry to do this, but hell! I actually quite like celery (especially with some cheese to dip) and I'm not overly keen on mozzarella bites.

Heaven: cocktail sausages
Hell: 'posh' sausages with flavouring (like sage and apple etc)
heaven for you!

heaven - caramac
hell - orange aero

Quick Reply

Latest