The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

OOO thats a hard choice will let you have your heaven!

Heaven; Jaffa cakes
Hell; Oranges, Lemons e.t.c.

(I'm allergic to citrus so shouldn't have jaffa cakes but DAMN I love them things!!)
Reply 721
HEAVEN. Because neither of your hell fruits are particularly great. Had you said mango etc, now that would be a different story :wink: But Jaffa Cakes are pretty good... Not like, amazing, but ok :smile:

HEAVEN: Pure Cox Apple Juice
5051413680056_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

HELL: Pure Orange Juice
5051413044476_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
(there's just something about it that makes me feel all :s-smilie: inside!)
Heaven and also I adore Mangoes its one of the few fruit I can have!!

Heaven; Mangoes

Hell; Rice and Ketchup!!
Reply 723
Heaven! Though not sure your heaven and hell are too interchangeable :tongue:

Heaven: Pineapple and Cheese
Hell: Pineapple baked in rum
HEAVEN. I adore cheese and pineapple. I'm a big fan of sweet and savoury mixes so this ticks the boxes for me. Plus I cannot stand rum.

HEAVEN: Cheese and onion Hula Hoops

HELL: Cool original Doritos
Reply 725
Hell! I hate cheese and onion!

Heaven: Ready salted Pom bear
Hell: any other flavour Pom bear!
Heaven for you. I love hula hoops and the cheese and onion are on par with ready salted in terms of good flavours in them. Whereas the only Doritos I really rate are the chili heatwave ones.

Heaven: fried sausages and onions
Hell: fried livers and onions
Reply 727
Heaven! I'm not a fan of livers!

Heaven: Trifle!
Hell: Jelly with fruit in
Heaven!! Jelly with fruit in it just reminds me of school dinners, which is something I don't want to reminisce about!!

Heaven: Duck
Hell: Turkey
Heaven! Although I do like both, my nan makes the nicest trifle in the world, can't get enough of it.

NINJA'd! edit - Hell for you I'm afraid Peggles.. I dont like duck and turkey is low in fat and tasty so I eat it quite often!

Heaven: Chips with salt, vinegar and black pepper
Hell: Chips with mayo
Reply 730
Heaven; perlease! Mayo is eggy disaster all over ma chips!

Heaven: over cooked fish fingers
Hell: over cooked prawns
Heaven for you Dani! Overcooked prawns are an atrocity. Although I'm not a huge fan of over cooked fish fingers, I'd much rather have those than hard, chewy prawns.

HEAVEN: New potatoes in herb butter
HELL: Mashed potato
Ahhhh maaaaaaayn, I hate new potatoes. So it has to be hell, sorry my fellow Spur!
I quite like mash as long as it's homemade decent stuff with plenty of BUTTER - my dad used to make mash with the potato skins still in, this was also good.

Heaven: a coffee and some galaxy cookie crumble
Hell: A fruity tea and coconut biscuits
I do like coconut biccies, but coffe pwns fruit tea so much that it's actually rather sad. So heaven!

Heaven:Goats cheese parfait, beetroot & pesto

Hell: Raw mushroom salad
I feel like I'm constantly inflicting Hell on people atm, I'm like the Little Nicky of TSR! But it has to be hell. Mushrooms are like my favourite food and I actually snack on them raw sometimes. I do like heaven too though!

Heaven: chicken breast in bbq sauce
Hell: chicken breast in a spicy lime and chili sauce, with parsley. **** parsley.
Reply 735
Both actually sound pretty good to me, cleverly my parsley experiences have not been as dire as yours! However, heaven sounds far better so heaven for you!

Heaven: Greggs Sausage Roll
Hell: Greggs Bean, Cheese and Ham Bake
It's a difficult one. But I'll go for the Bean, Cheese and Ham Bake. I'd probably enjoy the sausage roll more at the time but I always feel a bit sick afterwords. If it was a bean cheese and sausage bake however I would get that without a doubt.

Heaven: A juicy sirloin steak, cooked rare and lightly seasoned. Served with peppercorn sauce, onion rings and chips. (i.e. sex in food form)
Hell: Mushroom Stroganoff
Reply 737
Original post by Alofleicester

Heaven:

Roast Leg of Lamb

or
Hell:

Roast Gammon

Hahaha I love meat ... in this case would love to be a sinner or a saint, because if they send me to heaven or hell shall pass the best
:colone::colone::colone:

Regards
Original post by Patriot Rich
It's a difficult one. But I'll go for the Bean, Cheese and Ham Bake. I'd probably enjoy the sausage roll more at the time but I always feel a bit sick afterwords. If it was a bean cheese and sausage bake however I would get that without a doubt.

Heaven: A juicy sirloin steak, cooked rare and lightly seasoned. Served with peppercorn sauce, onion rings and chips. (i.e. sex in food form)
Hell: Mushroom Stroganoff

Heaven for you :biggrin: made me drool!!

Heaven; Ferrero Rocher
Hell; Reeses pieces I love reeses nutrageous but these things are just weird!!
Oh I hate both, but you can have your heaven.

HEAVEN: Gingernut biscuits
HELL: Custard creams

Quick Reply

Latest