Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Tesco Store Management Graduate Scheme 2011/12 Assessment Centre!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything yet?? I know they said monday.. But you never know..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They told us Tuesday at our assessment centre yesterday!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be the longest weekend ever! How did the assessment yesterday go, was that the last one?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yep, they said tuesday to us too. I've been trying not to think about it, but how can we not? Either way from monday my phone ring volume is going waaaaaay up haha

I say that, then I'll get an e-mail saying "No" lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They told us Monday but I guess it's changed, to be honest I thought it didn't really give them much time to decide and contact 230+ people so Tuesday is more than reasonable. If it's a rejection I really don't want it to be over the phone, it's awful.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps for the first week of ACs it will be Monday, and Tuesday for the second week of ACs?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paws90)
    This is going to be the longest weekend ever! How did the assessment yesterday go, was that the last one?
    Yeah, it was the last one yesterday. It was good - but you can never tell how it's gone!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the guy said week starting 19th, but more likely the Tuesday onwards, and in all likelihood they would have decided on the pretty much no's on the days, they sit down with the possibles. My friend used to do recruitment for grad schemes in different places and it's pretty much the same process! Not an easy one!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkle1)
    Yeah the guy said week starting 19th, but more likely the Tuesday onwards, and in all likelihood they would have decided on the pretty much no's on the days, they sit down with the possibles. My friend used to do recruitment for grad schemes in different places and it's pretty much the same process! Not an easy one!
    This is what I was thinking. Still, I'm putting my phone on loudest ring tone from monday onwards lol

Good luck everyone - hope this weekend goes fast for us all
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah - I have 3 phone calls or emails to expect next week...but only one I actually want to hear from so any call will give me a mini heart attack!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Tooootally psyched for this coming week... as if our fate is in their hands. its horrible haha!! Good luck to everyone, from my assessment day I think that everyone deserves a chance!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, did anyone hear today?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't! Trying not to think about it but I still find my here checking several times so far today!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heard from my third choice, so have a back up! But still waiting...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your third choice Twinkle1

I've been finding it impossible not to think about the news. Won't hear anything today now, so getting up early again tomorrow so the edginess can start alllll over again haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Lol I am in class at uni 9-5 everyday this week so that helps with the not looking at my phone!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I was in one of the groups that were told we'd hear today but I had a feeling we wouldn't. Same again tomorrow then...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they said 19th, then he said more likely the Tuesday onwards! Glad we have these forums to panic together!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else refreshing this page periodically to see if anyone has news?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhhh the waiting is killing me slowly haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 15, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.