Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Tesco Store Management Graduate Scheme 2011/12 Assessment Centre!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol cheers,
    it looks like they are calling other schemes too to give offers, so they must be pretty busy so I shall just pretend I have hope...honest!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkle1)
    lol cheers,
    it looks like they are calling other schemes too to give offers, so they must be pretty busy so I shall just pretend I have hope...honest!
    Have hope! It's not over until you get an answer We all hope you get it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I suppose im just negative because of previous situations with grad schemes earlier this year (told 4 days wait....took 4+ weeks and then it was a yes...we love you, but we need to confirm if we have the space...then sorry no space!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all those with offers - I said don't give up If you're still waiting, again keep being positive. Don't forget people will turn the offer down (alternative job, location etc) so that will be another reason it takes a while. No idea when the induction is, but I imagine it will be close to September.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just stumbled across this forum, and thought I'd join.

I'm also still waiting for a call or, hopefully not, an email. Not looking very promising now if a lot of people have heard that they've been successful.

Also well done to anyone who was at the assessment centre in Birmingham on the 15th and has been offered a place, I'm sure I will have met you so congrats.

Just got to wait for a call or an email now I guess. Still holding out hope of a phone call though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everybody, I too have been offered a place. Good luck to those still waiting, i am sure you'll be fine. I have a feeling most people would have received their rejections by now!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yet to hear anything. I think I'm justified in expecting the worst considering I attended the first assessment centre!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where we send the train receipts btw?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who received good news today I've still yet to hear anything at all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Got my good news phone call today - and to make it even better they said I'll be based near my home city, Liverpool. I hope you all hear what you want!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was at one of the first assessment centres so I'm guessing the fact I haven't heard anything means I should pretty much give up hope. Wish they would hurry up and send the rejection emails though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt seem to be in any order at all sure_orange. as people from my group on the thursday heard before the week before.

i agree with you...send out those rejections so we can figure out what to do with our lives!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish they'd sent out the rejections before, seems kind of mean to leave people hanging on! Presumably it will just be a mass email as well which is even more annoying! Need to put my phone out of reach so I stop looking at it every two seconds when it doesn't ring!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I sometimes wonder why they don't say the no's first, but then I have been part of recruitment teams before and they offer the yes's to see who confirms then the no.
    What will be will be.
    Got my 'no' from my number 2 choice last night, but the woman was lovely about it. final 4 for 2 jobs ain't bad but just sucks to fall at that stage.

Good Luck for today the few of us left on here with no word! Looking at how it goes I reckon after lunch is when we would hear.

Also-those of you who have heard...who called you? The people we saw on the day, I know one girl got a call from one of the graduates-I would have figured they were pretty busy working in stores?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I haven't posted on here before but I was at one of the so called London days, I haven't heard anything either so I am guessing it is a no! I just hope they tell us today! Should be thinking about my dissertation more as its in next week but thinking about this!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think they should have sent the definite nos first. If we're being kept waiting because there's a chance we might fill rejected posts that's a good thing, but seeing as I haven't heard of one single rejection yet I don't think that's the case unfortunately. Does anyone know of any rejections so far?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard of a rejection either! Kept in touch with a few people from the day, all of whom have either been successful or are in the same position as we are. Surely they have to let us know today or at the very least by the end of this week?! I've resigned myself to being rejected to be honest, just want the email to confirm so I can stop torturing myself!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard of any rejections yet either...ah well!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why no email still?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think they must just like keeping us in agony! Surely has to be by the end of today.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 15, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.