Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tesco Store Management Graduate Scheme 2011/12 Assessment Centre!

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview discussion rules - please read before posting! 12-01-2013
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, congrats to all you lot who have got through and good luck to those waiting!

Any advice for those of us on the A level management scheme? We have our assessment centre in just under a months time! I'm sure there'll be some similarities between the two schemes so any pointers would be really helpful and greatly appreciated

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?t=1834361&

A link to another thread above to save clogging up this one. Thanks again and good luck guys!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, we are quite lucky that we've only had to wait a week or 2. From what one of the graduates from last year was saying to me at my assessment centre, some of them didn't find out until August - that would have been a nightmare!

Fingers crossed for something today. I would say if we haven't heard anything by the weekend though that we haven't got it. Would be good to know either way now though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I always said if I hadnt heard for 4pm today I hadn't got it..

ah well!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    August?! Did they have any communication at all? I wonder why they've told some and not others. 2 weeks is well and good but not 5 months!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got the impression some of the people who didn't hear to august were talking about 'where' they were going.

But I might be wrong!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I thought too! As in, they were waiting to find out their placement not if they'd got onto the actual scheme.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope they follow up what they said if its a no, in that we will get a little bit more feedback on why!
    I am hoping that will help me
    I really don't want my number 3 choice....once it hits 2pm I get super nervous as everyone seems to have got calls between 2 and 4 ish....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know, same! I just want the answer and the feedback. If I hear anything I'll post. Hope they put us out of our misery, I'm awaiting the email.....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from the Manchester AC's heard? Seems to be London and Birmingham people who know?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    two people from my day in manchester heard, and a guy from the tuesday group has heard!

so they have heard...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its looking pretty unlikely at this point isn't it - Such a shame! The scheme looks like a lot of fun so congrats to all who have heard!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was in the Tuesday group in Manchester and two people from my group have heard. Can't work out what they're up to!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too - boo! o well hopefully we'll find out soon so we can be out of our misery.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If we don't hear by the end of today I think its pretty unlikely isn't it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its been SUCH a long week !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just got the email! Such a shame!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just got the email...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection email. Finally.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i want my rejection now! aint had email yet...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had an email yet either. Until I get an email I'm still holding out hope - albeit very, very slim hope.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 15, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.