Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU any firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beckylewis
Firm for childrens nursing! :smile:

i just firmed for speech and language therapy. :smile: are you going to choose the health accommodation?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I've firmed for children's nursing. :biggrin:
Original post by swells7
i just firmed for speech and language therapy. :smile: are you going to choose the health accommodation?

Yeah I think so, I havent really looked at accomodation yet really, Which is the nicest? :confused:
Reply 23
Yeah I think so, I havent really looked at accomodation yet really, Which is the nicest? :confused:

well none have on-suites at the health one but opal 1 and things do not seem to have a good social scene and the others are a long way away from the south campus. i think im going to go for oakmount or westmount.
I went to the applicant day today! Really liked the Uni and definatley considering firming it as an option now!
Anyone here going to be in the business school studying MAPR?:tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by Itsthatguy
I went to the applicant day today! Really liked the Uni and definatley considering firming it as an option now!
Anyone here going to be in the business school studying MAPR?:tongue:

im going to the buisness school but doing economics i dont know what MARP is :P i went to the applicant day on the 7th mar :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by utdfan07
Firm offer for computer networks & security for me at birmingham city :smile:

Same mate u applied for accomodation yet?
Reply 27
Firm for HND jewellery :P!!!!!!!!
Original post by mezzan
im going to the buisness school but doing economics i dont know what MARP is :P i went to the applicant day on the 7th mar :smile:

lol its Marketing, Advertising and PR. I went on the 14th of March
Im not sure whether to firm it or noth though, bcuz I dont think I'll get 280 points :/
Reply 29
Ugh... I'm 70% sure that I'm firming BCU for computer games technology .. so if there's anyone out there who is wishing to go join the same degree whatsoever please feel free to inbox me for my skype or facebook or anything
Reply 30
Original post by bEa(:
Ugh... I'm 70% sure that I'm firming BCU for computer games technology .. so if there's anyone out there who is wishing to go join the same degree whatsoever please feel free to inbox me for my skype or facebook or anything

computer games technology sounds very interesting....... if i had the patience with designing and creating i would've took that :biggrin:
I've firmed for Fashion Retail Management a month ago but I haven't received an offer letter yet so I can't apply for accommodation yet through the BCU website, anyone else in this situation? Just want it booked!
Reply 32
I firmed for Networks & Security. Still unsure on wheter I should go for private accommodation or student accommodation. I was looking at Hamstead Hall campus and it looks pretty good, anyone been there before and can tell me more about it?
Reply 33
Original post by MrJay
I've firmed for children's nursing. :biggrin:

I've just firmed my offer for children's nursing too :biggrin: !!! so excited!!!! are you staying in halls?
Reply 34
Firm for childrens nursing! :smile:

I've just firmed children's nursing!!! so excited! are you planning on staying in halls?:smile:x
Reply 35
I've firmed to do forensic computing :smile:
Original post by LA29
I've just firmed children's nursing!!! so excited! are you planning on staying in halls?:smile:x

Wooo :smile::biggrin:

I am indeed!!! Are you?

Im going to apply for accommodation soon :biggrin:
Reply 37
Wooo :smile::biggrin:

I am indeed!!! Are you?

Im going to apply for accommodation soon :biggrin:

Yes I am!!!!
Yeah I'm just waiting for the uni to send me stuff through the post!:smile:
Have you got Facebook or anything?!
Original post by LA29
Yes I am!!!!
Yeah I'm just waiting for the uni to send me stuff through the post!:smile:
Have you got Facebook or anything?!

I waited for ages for stuff through the post, so I emailed them and asked for my number for accomodation, they replied really quick, you might wanna do that :smile:

How old are you? sorry hope you dont mind me asking, there were lots of over 25's at my interview! Im 17 btw. And yeah I do have fb! although dont really go on much anymore as its abit sh*te now haha, more into twitter. Ill PM you :biggrin:
Reply 39
firm for Fine Art :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending