Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

BCU any firmers?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    firm offer for computer networks and security
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharsan)
    Loll why would any1 wanna hit um ? They are adorablee awww ...ive always wanted to work with children nd do something rewarding uno ,where i can put something back into the society :-).. What course u lookin to do then ? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    cos some can be so annoying! well I love my nephew though he's cute! :P
    ah I see fair enough!
    I'm doing law to fix the society Haha xD! team worrkkkk! !

Do you know anyone in Birmingham? D:

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swinginking)
    cos some can be so annoying! well I love my nephew though he's cute! :P
    ah I see fair enough!
    I'm doing law to fix the society Haha xD! team worrkkkk! !

Do you know anyone in Birmingham? D:

Lol @ law to fix society ...law is a very competetive career path ! Am sure you ll be fine :-)...and noo not really . Met one person on tsr whos deff goin birmz ,,quite friendly he seems . But no no1 else,, cant even find any1 on my course :-( xx

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharsan)
    Inbox

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer accepted for media and communication (music industries). I can't wait !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I had an interview at bcu today for adult nursing got accepted unconditionally 3 hours later through ucas and I have firmed it for April 2013 start x
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    unconditional for english accepted
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    firm for mental health nursing in october. Anybody else on my course??
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    i firmed it as my first choice for media and communications with music industries! Hope i see most of you guys out and about whether its going out, or social activities
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firm English and creative writing ! Anyone else? And does anyone know when Freshers starts, and any detail about it? I'm clueless! Thanks
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clove)
    Firm English and creative writing ! Anyone else? And does anyone know when Freshers starts, and any detail about it? I'm clueless! Thanks
    yay finally someone else doing english! well half at least

are you living in halls or at home?

i would like to know about freshers too, i'm guessing its the 15th but i'm not sure.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clove)
    Apparently there's a taster week near the end of August which apparently when you get an unconditional offer, you get invited to it (dunno if just media course though, but would be abit weird if just was tbh haha) to give you a taste on what the uni will be like as well as meeting new people before freshers week
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammie_x)
    Apparently there's a taster week near the end of August which apparently when you get an unconditional offer, you get invited to it (dunno if just media course though, but would be abit weird if just was tbh haha) to give you a taste on what the uni will be like as well as meeting new people before freshers week
    Ooh hopefully I get this! I'm doing English so hopefully it is open to everyone. That would be great, realllllllllly wanna know some people before I go haha. Do you have an unconditional?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's seems a bit weird! That's kinda what open days and fresher's is for! Plus if its after results day everyones offer changes to unconditional if they meet the requirements! Not that I'd say no, I already have an unconditional but not finishing full time work until the 2nd.

• 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaybethxo)
    Ooh hopefully I get this! I'm doing English so hopefully it is open to everyone. That would be great, realllllllllly wanna know some people before I go haha. Do you have an unconditional?

I have got an unconditional offer but only received it today.. hopefully it wouldn't be long now for accomodation. i think it should be, but i aint that sure. It gives you a chance apparently to see if the course is actually for you as well as meeting lecturers. I, however, cant go to this - I have my intense driving to do during when they want us to go which sucks haha!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    also apparently freshers starts between 15th-24th september hope that helps
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have got an unconditional offer but only received it today.. hopefully it wouldn't be long now for accomodation. i think it should be, but i aint that sure. It gives you a chance apparently to see if the course is actually for you as well as meeting lecturers. I, however, cant go to this - I have my intense driving to do during when they want us to go which sucks haha!
    oh right, congrats i got my uncondtitional on monday and my accommodation offer on wednesday so it will be quick!
    ohhh that does suck i guess. at least you have freshers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does any body know how to send the deposit for accommodation?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achander29)
    does any body know how to send the deposit for accommodation?
    You have to have an offer of a place and an unconditional, so if you have that you log on to the bit you used to apply for accommodation and accept it from there. When you accept it you have to give your bank details and they take it although the site doesn't seem to be working lately so if not just call them x

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontractor)
    I firmed for Networks & Security. Still unsure on wheter I should go for private accommodation or student accommodation. I was looking at Hamstead Hall campus and it looks pretty good, anyone been there before and can tell me more about it?

I know its a really late reply.... I lived at Hamstead Campus last year and am going back this year. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, it has its own bar, gym and shop. I love it here!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 31, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.