The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

I don't know what your problem is. After everything you put me through the last 6 months, I should be the one that is angry at you, that hates you, that is obviously nasty to you. But I am bigger than that, I am able to be civil and even friendly towards you, so why can't you do the same to me.

I'm sick of you. You've made my life hell this year, but I'm done letting it bother me. If you want us to be civil and actually end this chapter of our lives semi-decently, then be my guest. If not, screw you.

After the end of the summer, if I ever see you again in the rest of my life will still be too soon to be honest. I'm done with you and your stupid little mindgames and mood swings.

Have a nice life.
Dear You,

I still have these slight moments where I want to beg you to come back to me, but that's only because you mean so much to me. Most of the time I'm just happy that we had three years together and that we are still really awesome friends; your unexpected call earlier really made me smile and also made me realise that, although tough, the time and space we've been giving each other (so as not to fall back into old habits) was definitely the right thing to do. Others might find it strange that we can talk about who you're currently seeing and have a laugh about it, that you can openly ask me what I'm upto in that respect and that you'll get an honest answer and that all we want is for eachother to be happy... but, that's us, and we're awesome. So... yeah.
Reply 342
Dear You,

I absolutely hate you. Every time I see your face I want to throw up/punch it/stab it.
I hope one day an Alsatian bites your little willy off. Oh, and I hope I get to watch too.

Yours Sincerely, that girl you cheated on.
Dear You,

I don't understand you! You said that you liked me, we kissed, but you haven't bothered with me since! Now you're all over some other girl because she's willing to throw herself at you :frown: Can't you see that we're so well-suited? We have the same interests, same sense of humour, same goals...

I really wish that I could just get over you!

Love, me xxxx
Reply 344
Dear you,

I am so sorry for treating you the way I did, you didn't deserve it. I was young and caught up in other things, and what I want, never really stopping to consider how you felt. The time we spent together was...tumultuous, sometimes fun, but I knew right from the beginning it was never forever, perhaps I should have made this more clear to you from the start, i'm sorry for anything I said or did that would have had you believe otherwise. Its been nearly 3 years since we broke up, and i'm happy now, engaged to the person I left you for, but I still think about you sometimes, and what you might be getting up to. I know you tried to contact me last year to see if we could be friends, and I was such a bitch to you, its because after the stress and craziness caused when we broke up, I didn't think being friends was a good idea, we were never really friends to begin with. I hope you're happy, I truly do, I know there is somebody perfect out there for you somewhere.

Love, me.

P.S, I stalk your facebook occasionally, get a haircut.
Reply 345
Dear you,

Who's to say where we'll be in 5, 10, 50 years? We're engaged now, and I hope with everything I have that we'll be sat in bed helping each other with crosswords, or holding hands while we read our books. (Me a Jane Austen no doubt, you something on drug or gang culture.) I hope this time in 5 years we are married, perhaps we have a little boy or girl, and working in the professions we are trying so hard to get to right now. I love you, so much. It has taken us 5 years to get here, but we did eventually, after the constant getting together and breaking up, I think we both knew we would end up together, we just needed to make our mistakes with other people first. I feel so stable and comfortable with you, whatever I might be stressing or worried about, exams, money, arguments, it all just disappears as soon as I see you, you are such a calming influence on me, with your chatter of football and the daily gossip from work. In a way I am glad that our history isn't a smooth one, knowing what it is to love and lose you makes me appreciate you so much more. I love how even now, after 5 years, I still get butterflies when I see you, I still fancy you, I can still spend days and days with you and dread having to leave you to get back to essays and exams and real life. Please don't ever change, you are perfect to me in every single way.

I love you.

Me.
Original post by lolablue
Dear you,

Who's to say where we'll be in 5, 10, 50 years? We're engaged now, and I hope with everything I have that we'll be sat in bed helping each other with crosswords, or holding hands while we read our books. (Me a Jane Austen no doubt, you something on drug or gang culture.) I hope this time in 5 years we are married, perhaps we have a little boy or girl, and working in the professions we are trying so hard to get to right now. I love you, so much. It has taken us 5 years to get here, but we did eventually, after the constant getting together and breaking up, I think we both knew we would end up together, we just needed to make our mistakes with other people first. I feel so stable and comfortable with you, whatever I might be stressing or worried about, exams, money, arguments, it all just disappears as soon as I see you, you are such a calming influence on me, with your chatter of football and the daily gossip from work. In a way I am glad that our history isn't a smooth one, knowing what it is to love and lose you makes me appreciate you so much more. I love how even now, after 5 years, I still get butterflies when I see you, I still fancy you, I can still spend days and days with you and dread having to leave you to get back to essays and exams and real life. Please don't ever change, you are perfect to me in every single way.

I love you.

Me.

Awww :smile:

That sounds so lovely and sweet.
Reply 347
nice idea :smile:

dear you,
i have had the best and worst days of my life with you. you have lifted me up above everyone else yet i should of known this would not last. when people say the problem was he was too nice i never quite got what they meant and still dont but understand a little better, i treated you too nicely. i was that perfect boyfriend most girls wish for although you seemed to take this for granted. having my heart ripped out and then you massaging it only to then put it into an ever turning clamp. it was always a case of not quite there with us, it was always just around the corner. as soon as the chance to escape came it was as if you marked out your plan, it hasnt come quite yet but the pinical of your escape plan is soon here in the form of university. a relationship as strong as ours, two best friends which each other could rely on, i thought could stand the test of time until the hard times where over and a sense a freedom was alas apon us. this would never be the case though, a tarnished mind and a piston heart, a mass of something you cannot see crushed me, i could feel it happening yet not see hear or feel it. some may say it hit them by surprise but for me the inevitable was there which great woe would cast over me, where you may skip in glee. to get over this infatuation i need to seek a way to move on, this will be hard but you have crucified me to live this life or take it as one. every other man will be a stranger to you and a substitute for me, i shall lay in the back of your mind forever more. you will not escape from my charm which you turned into my own harm. this harm is riddled inside you, any relationship after me will only bring hurt, you cannot turn back though as i shall be resting in the dirt.

love me.
as you will always.
Dear You,
I never expected any of this to happen to me, and I still to this day do not understand why you even bother with me. I'm paranoid, shy, weird, and just generally not good enough for you. I'm so confused about how I feel about you now, I didn't want it to go this far, and I think I'm really falling for you which I don't like to admit and I don't want to happen. I've never felt like this before. I feel that you don't like me as much as I like you and I'm just going to get hurt if I carry on. I'm too scared about what's to come which is making me feel like I shouldn't be with you on top of all the other things I've mentioned. I have trust issues, my past has messed me up, I'm moody and I question to myself what your intentions are. This is just the way I am.
It hurts me when you don't make any contact with me for long amounts of time, even though I know you are like this with everyone and you don't think anything of it. This isn't a good relationship, I know that, but I care about you so much and I can't let you go. You were right, you've messed with my mind and now I can't forget about you. Either way I am going to get hurt, but I don't know what will hurt less.

Love... me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,
I never expected any of this to happen to me, and I still to this day do not understand why you even bother with me. I'm paranoid, shy, weird, and just generally not good enough for you. I'm so confused about how I feel about you now, I didn't want it to go this far, and I think I'm really falling for you which I don't like to admit and I don't want to happen. I've never felt like this before. I feel that you don't like me as much as I like you and I'm just going to get hurt if I carry on. I'm too scared about what's to come which is making me feel like I shouldn't be with you on top of all the other things I've mentioned. I have trust issues, my past has messed me up, I'm moody and I question to myself what your intentions are. This is just the way I am.
It hurts me when you don't make any contact with me for long amounts of time, even though I know you are like this with everyone and you don't think anything of it. This isn't a good relationship, I know that, but I care about you so much and I can't let you go. You were right, you've messed with my mind and now I can't forget about you. Either way I am going to get hurt, but I don't know what will hurt less.

Love... me.

I could have written those exact words :hugs:
Dear you,
Seeing you today broke my heart all over again, you didn't see me, but I saw you. All I wanted to do was give you the biggest hug from behind and tell you I'm sorry; for everything. But I didn't have the courage or the right to do that.
It takes all my strength from waking up to going to bed, not to text you and pour my heart out to you in every message. I just want things to be back to the way they used to be, YOU and me! But there's no going back this time, I have to accept that the way you have.
All I can do now is be there for you, as a friend but right now it's awkward and hard and every message you send I hope that you've changed your mind, that you want me back.
I've lost you twice already and if we remain friends I've got to lose you all over again in august when you go. It hurts talking and it hurts not talking all at the same time.*
When I gave you that rock, to tell you that you're my penguin, it wasn't just a gift. I meant the meaning behind it, I WILL wait for you. Be it four, five or forever years. I just wish I would have told you that earlier, before I messed up :frown:
Love Me.*
Dear you,
The only thing i want for you is to be really happy...! :smile: If that is with me or without me, that's entirely your choice. I will always be there when you need me and support everything you do and accomplish. the only thing i want from you in return is to not forget me.
you are an amazing person and you deserve the very best!
I miss you so much...

love me.
Dear You,

Thank you for saving me,

All my love, me.
Dear you,

How can you love her when she slept with your mate, blamed it on her best friend so that her boyfriend wouldn't dump her, then strung you along while she dated him and expects you to run into her arms now she's single? Is she really that pretty? We finish each other's sentences and get on so well, so why her? Am I really that ugly?

from, Me
Dear You,

Why now? Why are you saying you miss me after a year, now that I am over you and we live on different continents? Yet you still can't hold your side of the conversation.

love Me
Dear you,

I love you. Very, very much. You make me happy and I'm so glad you're my boyfriend.

x
Dear You.

I still love you, and I always will. We were driven apart by the media, and my fans who couldn't deal with the 15 year age gap. I will always have a place for you in my heart, and I will always consider you a dear friend.
Dear you,

I am glad we broke up, and I'm unbelievably glad we aren't talking - because in all honesty, it's made me into a better person. I'm happier (even in the middle of exams), I'm the healthiest I've been in such a long time and I feel driven and determined - all the things that were sucked out of me when we were together. I don't need to see/hear what you're doing anymore, I don't need/want you in my life as I'm still angry about what you did to me. However, that's slowly fading since I haven't talked to you in a while, and that's the way it should be for now. I'm an independent woman again and it feels so good - I have time for me, and I didn't realise how much our relationship barred me from being my own person. I can honestly say I'm happier without you. It looked to me that you hopped onto the next girl because you didn't want to be alone - and do you know what? It's the BEST feeling, being happy and single. I hope that you can feel comfortable in your own skin one day, without having to be part of a pair.

I really hope in the future we will cross paths and I won't feel the anger and horrible feelings I have felt for you. But in my eyes, you need to sort yourself out first and get your head in the real world. I don't want to be friends with a compulsive liar, and someone I can't trust. As soon as you can show me you're ready to be a real friend (whether that be in 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades) then I'll consider letting you back into my life. But I'm a stronger person now, and I'm not going to let you hurt me ever again. Thanks for what we did have, and I won't forget what you did for me in my hour of need.

From, Me.
Dear You,

I hate that I'm so infatuated with you, even though you're a complete dick.

Me
Jesus christ will it ever be possible to not scroll through half the posts and think 'is she talking about me' -.-

Latest

Trending

Trending