The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I reflect upon it, I'm not sure I had to what to think. You made a few posts like it was me ****ing with your head, but like I said about my circumstances, and all that was going on, and me not editing waht I say on here, in light of that I've come to the conclusion that it was you messing with me. I couldn't deal with all that, not with my problems. And then I see how beautiful you are,strong, desirable, and thought about you again, and it's like you've been demandant monetarily, or like you've just wanted me for the attention alongside your relationship.
I do desire you a lot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Dear you,
I loved you, in fact, I still cherish the memories we shared together and you've left a scar for which I can never forget; you'll always be that unfortunate scar for which I secretly admire. I admit it that I caused you grief during our year, and that you must hate me for humiliating you in public appearance. How can I apologise in a way for which that we'll get along just like we did in the past? But... Here it comes... I love you that my soul tears away in the pessimistic silence, as you were the triumph to my desolation; you were the hidden stars which had illuminated my apocalyptic sorrow, the sorrow which was and is still killing me slowly in the pensive tenebrosity, that you embellished the truth and the bitter-sweet lies within me. That I had lost you in this scarlet battle of great betrayal. You were the soothing voice that calmed the exasperated waves within me, the empowering wind that obliterated the malestorm. You were the guy that smiled as if the snow had survived the dread of silence and the rubies which were killing you softly. And you know what else? Pain is inevitable. It hurts that you love this girl now, and that girl you loved before. That you will never know how I felt for you. Why did you love those girls? The girl you trust, the amusing one, the knowledgeable one is right here. Why are you in the relationship with that girl? She's easy to admire and quick to love, but you trust me. I maybe young, but you're the song that my heart will be quietly sing in the tender darkness for the glory that will reassure me in laborious times. You're the essence that draws me to monopolizing enlightenment. The beauty of complex uncertainty to captivate me in obliteration. My angel and demon. But I hate you for the fact that you hurt me, you never understood the ice box I have meticulously hid away from the world; the box of truths to annihilate in shatters from the tears of the heaven. I'm trying so hard to erase you out of my mind, the lie I can never hide from the illumination. I just wish I never knew you so I could have never felt this way. A complication of essences that delved me into admiration of you.
I will never forgive you for doing this yet I love you.
Original post by inachigeek21
Dear you,
I loved you, in fact, I still cherish the memories we shared together and you've left a scar for which I can never forget; you'll always be that unfortunate scar for which I secretly admire. I admit it that I caused you grief during our year, and that you must hate me for humiliating you in public appearance. How can I apologise in a way for which that we'll get along just like we did in the past? But... Here it comes... I love you that my soul tears away in the pessimistic silence, as you were the triumph to my desolation; you were the hidden stars which had illuminated my apocalyptic sorrow, the sorrow which was and is still killing me slowly in the pensive tenebrosity, that you embellished the truth and the bitter-sweet lies within me. That I had lost you in this scarlet battle of great betrayal. You were the soothing voice that calmed the exasperated waves within me, the empowering wind that obliterated the malestorm. You were the guy that smiled as if the snow had survived the dread of silence and the rubies which were killing you softly. And you know what else? Pain is inevitable. It hurts that you love this girl now, and that girl you loved before. That you will never know how I felt for you. Why did you love those girls? The girl you trust, the amusing one, the knowledgeable one is right here. Why are you in the relationship with that girl? She's easy to admire and quick to love, but you trust me. I maybe young, but you're the song that my heart will be quietly sing in the tender darkness for the glory that will reassure me in laborious times. You're the essence that draws me to monopolizing enlightenment. The beauty of complex uncertainty to captivate me in obliteration. My angel and demon. But I hate you for the fact that you hurt me, you never understood the ice box I have meticulously hid away from the world; the box of truths to annihilate in shatters from the tears of the heaven. I'm trying so hard to erase you out of my mind, the lie I can never hide from the illumination. I just wish I never knew you so I could have never felt this way. A complication of essences that delved me into admiration of you.
I will never forgive you for doing this yet I love you.

Did you swallow a thesaurus?
^^ I actually saw it differently, i thought it was quite touching and deep...
Dear you,

You really know how to upset someone, and know how to get under their skin.
I hate you so much right now and its made me feel so poorly, its unreal!
I wish you would leave us alone and live your own life. You know which buttons to press and really hurt people around you.
You really don't look after your stuff, and definitely don't respect things and those around you.
I feel like you and I will never get along, or be ok with each other, we can be civil but that's as close we should get.
We're related, family but I so wish you weren't. I really don't like you, hate you would be the extreme.

Goodbye can't come soon enough, and hopefully we can return to normal when you've gone (again!)

From me.
Original post by itssimplyme
ugh, can totally relate to this.

:frown: So annoying. Wish I had the emotional capacity of a man.
Original post by Anonymous
Did you swallow a thesaurus?

Nope, why? Haha.
Oh...this thread has made me cry...
Nope, why? Haha.

It's like Tennyson! :smile:
Oh...this thread has made me cry
It was my post, right? And I apologise for making you cry, I didn't realise it would be that emotional.
It's like Tennyson! :smile:

Thank you. I dearly appreciate that :smile: But Tennyson was a tremendous poet! Poetry and science are my only passions. Words mean everything to me :smile: I love them.
[QUOTE="inachigeek21;49493503"]
Oh...this thread has made me cry
It was my post, right? And I apologise for making you cry, I didn't realise it would be that emotional.

Well...not one specific post.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;49493609"]

Well...not one specific post.

Ah, cool.
Nope, why? Haha.

It's called 'purple prose'. Contrived, overbearing, waffly, pretentious. Writing more to impress than to accurately convey meaning. It's how someone writes when they're trying to write beautifully, and as Wilde well told us:

'I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful'.
...your grandiloquence also jars quite painfully against your loose grip on basic grammar.
Dear future child,

I can't wait to have you, I think I've found the right person and hopefully one day you shall live in this wonder world! But I have a few words of wisdom first;

1. Don’t hide your flaws
Share your dark secrets. Sometimes this may be difficult, but it’s important not to bottle up negativity. You need to spill your darkness so it doesn’t consume you—let people see it. You need to feel embarrassed at times in order to become more courageous and confident.

2. Do a little cherry picking
Some people are going to disappoint you. It’s important to accept people as they are, but it’s also important to choose the people with whom you surround yourself—it’s okay outgrow friends.

3. Be in the moment
Don’t only love people when they are sick. Don’t only forgive people once they’ve apologized. Enjoy life while it is happening—be present.

4. Believe in something
Believe in something greater than yourself. Whatever religion, whatever greater power you choose, I hope you find something to be a constant reminder of how blessed you are simply just to be. I also hope you understand that whatever you believe, believing is alone not enough. You must fight laziness, open your eyes and work to find your own way.

5. Take long walks and write letters.
You’ll learn a lot about yourself with a blank page or a quiet path. Learning to do things in solidarity will help you grow and open your soul.

6. Be good to yourself
Don’t be afraid of being alone and don’t be afraid of failure. Do exercise. Try not to smoke. Nothing is forever, so enjoy and appreciate. (Actually, I hear that if you leave a bag of McDonald’s out, the chemicals preserve it forever, so there’s that.) Oh, and don’t eat McDonalds.

7. Mornings and breakfast
A good day begins with a great morning. Don’t get cheap coffee, go for the good stuff. The importance of having breakfast is so important for your body. Find out what your soul needs and feed it.

8. On matters of the [broken] heart
I’ve always had a secret crush on breaking up because it allows for self reflection and finding oneself again. So, don’t be scared. Everyone navigates this hardship at some point, and generally more than once. But fear not, when in a great deal of pain, chocolate and slasher movies work like a charm.

9. One french fry is never enough.
So just say no.

Ps I will try my best to help you become a good person :hugs:

Your future mama x
dear future husband,
I need someone who will love me regardless of my past. I need someone to help me not regret what I did everyday of my life and help me forget… and I need the someone to be you.
I love you :kiss2:

From your future wife x
...your grandiloquence also jars quite painfully against your loose grip on basic grammar.

You seem like a bookworm. But to be back on track, was it terribly out of proportion to the language stated? It tends to happen when I write a long piece of information, so excuse me.
^^ I actually saw it differently, i thought it was quite touching and deep...

My post? But it has been stated that there are a lots of grammatical errors. So it's an poor post. :frown:
My post? But it has been stated that there are a lots of grammatical errors. So it's an poor post. :frown:

yh... it's easy to make errors when you're trying to type everything that you're thinking at that moment, so it's not as bad as you think..:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending