The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you are good, I hope that another "side" will respond positively to your honest "letter" :smile:
Dear You,

Why do I have to try so hard compared to everyone else? it feels like im putting in so much effort but not getting what I deserve. Why is it always like this? :frown:
:confused:
Original post by casanova27
you are good, I hope that another "side" will respond positively to your honest "letter" :smile:

:confused: Another side??
Dear you,
I know that we only knew each other for a couple of weeks but I can honestly say I wish I could of spent so much more time with you. I know you really liked me and I wish we lived nearer each other.
All I can say is that I love you and wish it was easier for us to have a relationship.
Dear you,

You have 16 days to show me that you still care about me even a little bit. As each day goes by, memories and fragments of you are deleted from my sight bit by bit until eventually you'll be gone from my mind. But not from my heart, unfortunately.
I wonder, is this a wrap for us then?
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,
I know that we only knew each other for a couple of weeks but I can honestly say I wish I could of spent so much more time with you. I know you really liked me and I wish we lived nearer each other.
All I can say is that I love you and wish it was easier for us to have a relationship.

Awww this is really cute :hugs:

You can make a LDR work so don't give up hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,
I wish I understood you better, you are a complicted person. I know you are feeling what I am feeling and I know you think of me often. I am emotionally, physically and mentally drawn to you but I cant yet explain why, maybe its just infatuation but I need to know. I want to experience everything that you are. Why wont you speak to me? I dont want to give up but you are leaving me no choice. :frown:
From me
Dear you,

I am scared because when you joked that you'd probably marry me on the spot, I realised that I would really like to spend the rest of my life with you. It's crazy, I don't understand us at all.

x
Dear You,
**** my life. I'm leaving in a week and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to you. I needed closure, I needed to see you that one last time. I've wasted these two years secretly dreaming about you, thinking about you, telling stories about you to all my friends, even loving you, and never doing anything to let you know how much I really care about you. And now I'm leaving. I know you care about me too and I'm sorry I let you down, I'm sorry I didn't show up that weekend even though I know you waited for me. It was stupid of me and it's killing me. After all this time of my friends jokingly making fun of me for talking about you so much, teasing me saying you're the love of my life, this can't end like this. I never saw you very often but I always knew I would still bump into you every now and then. But now we're going to be in different countries. I hate myself for this and I don't know how I can go without saying goodbye.

Everyone knew except you. All my friends knew. Your brother's friends knew. My damn sister knew and I've mentioned you to her once. And I didn't actually tell anyone, they figured it out themselves, I guess I was just so obvious about it without even realizing myself. I was obvious about my feelings to everyone else but you. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me. Oh my god how can I leave without seeing you one last time.
Dear my eventual gf (and hopefully wife) where are you my hope is wearing thin ...
This is stupid when no-one can really tell who's who...what's the point?
Dear you,

You're a chav who doesn't even know how to dress. I wish I didn't meet you in London, you don't even know how to behave in public. ****ing pleb.

**** off.
Dear my eventual gf (and hopefully wife) where are you my hope is wearing thin ...

Right here......
Ask me out already :biggrin:
Dear you,

I miss you. The weekends we spent together were so perfect. I'm sorry the distance tore us apart and I'm sorry I f***ked it up at the end too. I love the time we're spending together now. We both know and agree it isn't 'just' friends, I just hope I don't get hurt again.

I want to see you and I want you back. **** the distance :frown:

I love you.
Dear Dad,

I'm sorry for leaving you the way I did, I really am. I was very afraid of you, because you used to hurt me. But having experienced more of what life is like, as someone who is "different", I know that everything you did was with good intention. It wasn't your fault. It makes me sick with myself to think that my desertion may have contributed to your depression and early death. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

I wish we'd taken the time to get to know each other before you died, but I hope you're proud to know that I've grown up to be just like you. But it means I'm so different from everyone else. Perhaps it would have been good for the both of us, to know that we each had someone else who knew what it's like. For some reason though, we never really talked about anything other than my studies. Ironically, perhaps this is why. Nowadays people are calling it a "syndrome". But I think it's a beautiful thing, to rid ourselves of the complexity and corruption, and embrace our simple-mindedness. It's a part of who I am. It's a part of who we are. People say to me, "You're just like your father", and they mean it as a pejorative. But I glow with pride every time I hear it.

I wonder if you remember the day I passed that exam. For someone like you to react the way you did, I know you must have been the happiest man in the world, at that moment. In the next life, I will recount to you everything I've accomplished since then, and I hope you'll feel that way once more.
Dear me,

Get on with it.

Yours internally,

Myself
Dear You,

I wish I knew what I could have possibly done to make you say those things to me. I know I tried to maintain my pride and act as though it wasn't affecting me. But it really hurt. More than I could have ever imagined. I'm not a bad person. The sad thing is, I'm probably going to forgive you in a couple of days. For some reason I actually miss you.

Just... why?
Why are there so many anonymous posts?
Right here......
Ask me out already :biggrin:

Lol how is he supposed toknow who that is if its anon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

I miss you :cry:

Love me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest