The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

Stop being so perfect and making me fall in love with you when I know you will never love me back!

Me
Dear you,
I was never good enough for you and that is the hard, cold truth of the matter. I'm sorry that I ruined everything, I didn't intend for it to happen. I can't be in a relationship when I hate myself as much as I do, I can't be in a relationship when I bring nothing but misery and worry to the table.

You're a very special person, I hope that you can find somebody and be happy because it's what you deserve. Hopefully I'll disappear for good.
Thank you for everything you did.
Love you always, beautiful.
Me xxx
I don't know if you'd accept my apology, or what you think. I just got frustrated, and I don't know if you've posted me on here. Truth is I always felt desire for you and it manifested badly maybe, from your point of view. I just fancy you.
Dear you...

God I really like you. I do have feelings for you and I wish I didn't :redface:
I feel so sad now because I know we would never work out because
1. You have a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure you're not leaving her anytime soon
2. You're a bit of a player and the fact that you cheated on your girlfriend with my friend means I won't be able to ever trust you :/
God I love your hugs. I wish we could have cute Netflix dates. When you got drunk and tried to sleep in my bed I restrained myself because I didn't want to do that to your girlfriend, I never could even though I like you so much. I know we have chemistry and that makes it even worse. I'm forced to bury my feelings and the fact that you're always round the flat hurts because I have to see you and how perfect you are and I just really want to kiss you and cuddle up and listen to Blink 182 with you but I can't. I wish these feelings weren't as strong. I wish they didn't exist full stop. I know nothing will happen and that's the worst part.
Dear you,

I hate how after a year I still feel the exact same way about you... in fact I'm sure my feelings have gotten stronger. It hurts knowing that you're happy with someone else, I always think that I've accepted it until I see something about you two on facebook and it breaks my heart.

When I decided to write this I was going to say how I deserved better than you and part of me still thinks that I do but it's so difficult to keep telling myself that. I hate how I only get to see you once a week but at the same time it's good for me because then my feelings can't get any stronger than they already are. When you text me on Saturday night asking if I was still awake I felt so happy to see you even though you were so drunk and probably have no memory of seeing me. Then you told me you missed me and I felt happy about it because if truth be-known I've missed you too not that I would tell you that. We talked and cuddled for a while and then you had to go but not before asking for a goodbye kiss which I'm so happy and proud that I declined because it would just have caused me days worth of regret and confusion. I feel kind of sorry for your girlfriend but at the same time I don't because you were mine before you were hers.

Maybe one day in the future when you've grown up and stopped the childish games we'll get back together but until then it's not going to happen, no matter how much it hurts or how bad I want it, for once I'm thinking with my brain and not with my heart.

Love from me

xxx
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Dear you,

I hate how after a year I still feel the exact same way about you... in fact I'm sure my feelings have gotten stronger. It hurts knowing that you're happy with someone else, I always think that I've accepted it until I see something about you two on facebook and it breaks my heart.

When I decided to write this I was going to say how I deserved better than you and part of me still thinks that I do but it's so difficult to keep telling myself that. I hate how I only get to see you once a week but at the same time it's good for me because then my feelings can't get any stronger than they already are. When you text me on Saturday night asking if I was still awake I felt so happy to see you even though you were so drunk and probably have no memory of seeing me. Then you told me you missed me and I felt happy about it because if truth be-known I've missed you too not that I would tell you that. We talked and cuddled for a while and then you had to go but not before asking for a goodbye kiss which I'm so happy and proud that I declined because it would just have caused me days worth of regret and confusion. I feel kind of sorry for your girlfriend but at the same time I don't because you were mine before you were hers.

Maybe one day in the future when you've grown up and stopped the childish games we'll get back together but until then it's not going to happen, no matter how much it hurts or how bad I want it, for once I'm thinking with my brain and not with my heart.

Love from me

xxx

I'm here if you need me
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Dear you,

Love from me

xxx

I'm here if you need me

PS Forgot to turn off anon :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
I'm here if you need me

PS Forgot to turn off anon :tongue:

Thanks but I'll be fine :smile:
Dear you,
I know I said I'd wait but I can't and won't get hurt again. It doesn't mean I've stopped loving you, but I'm done being in love with you. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life, and you can't be a part of it.
Me
xx
Dear you,

You know I'm struggling to even watch a movie because the actor reminds me of you.

Me
Dear you,

I just want a chance to be happy with someone new. So sad I still feel so much for you when you clearly don't care about me at all. It's killing me more and more each day. Please can you stop pretending I don't exist. It's breaking my heart. It makes me feel so so pathetic that you act like the last year never even happened.

Me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I just want a chance to be happy with someone new. So sad I still feel so much for you when you clearly don't care about me at all. It's killing me more and more each day. Please can you stop pretending I don't exist. It's breaking my heart. It makes me feel so so pathetic that you act like the last year never even happened.

Me.

I completely understand how you feel :frown:
Dear you,

I'm fed up with this. The ball is in your court now. Pass it back soon or it's going to deflate.

Me
Dear you,

it's difficult to listen to music when most of the songs on my phone remind me of you and I wish they didn't.

Love me
xxx
Dear you,

So here we are again. Playing games with each other. I'm sick of it. I don't want to be this thing you mess around when you feel like it so please, go on, break my heart a little more. I can't believe you of all people turned out this way. You know how much of a risk a relationship felt to me but still you so quickly proved to me I shouldn't have bothered. I can't wait until I can honestly say I feel nothing for you anymore.

Me
Dear You,
Fate? Destiny? I dont know, but whatever it is I will never have control over what happens or what doesnt happen beacuse I have realised I am powerless :frown:

You have always held all the cards to this game, from the first time I seen you.

Me x
Dear You,

I feel like im getting nowhere. Everytime I try, there's always a setback. Ive managed to overcome so many setbacks but now, I think its not worth it. I feel like giving up. I cant see anything getting better. Everyone makes me feel horrible and I dont know what ive done to deserve it. It puts me down even more. I hate feeling like this. I wish I was invisible, even though I feel like that most of the time anyway. I never imagined that I be feeling this low. I had so many plans for this year. But I guess like all my other plans, it'll remain incomplete.
I have not a single person to talk to about this. Everyone I know would comfort me first but then use my feelings against me.
I know there are people out there who are worse off than me. But honestly? I'd rather swap places with them because I hate everyone in my life and how theyre making me feel.
Dear you,

I love you, I really really do, but I can't stay here anymore when you're hurting me so much. You're accusing me of doing all these horrible things and you won't believe me when I tell you I haven't done any of it, it's been so exhausting trying to convince you. You know, this was a really rubbish time for you to get all suspicious of me as well, you knew how busy my week was, you knew how tired I was going to be without all this fighting and you just didn't care. Yeah, I get that you think you're entitled to be all mad at me, because I supposedly cheated on you with some random kid I didn't even know about before you mentioned him, but this was really unfair of you. I was completely faithful to you and I don't really think I deserve you telling everyone all these lies about what you think I did. Just think about it, why would I have told some stranger all these intimate details about you when you were everything to me? I adored you.

You probably think I'll be back again like all the other times we've fought, but I don't think I can this time when you distrust me this much. I think I really am going to have to give up on us. You broke my heart when you just left after I said to you that if you don't love or trust me then you should stop talking to me. I guess you lied those times you said you did love me, huh? It's funny though, there's still a part of me that hopes that maybe you'll realise that you were wrong and apologise for what you've done or something, but there's probably no chance of that happening ha.

All that said, I guess you were a positive influence in my life, it just doesn't feel that way at the moment haha. I know you did worry about being this negative thing for me, but you did help me with my temper and social issues I suppose.

So yeah, I wish you all the best in life, and I hope that your shoulder stuff gets sorted soon.

Me x
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I love you, I really really do, but I can't stay here anymore when you're hurting me so much. You're accusing me of doing all these horrible things and you won't believe me when I tell you I haven't done any of it, it's been so exhausting trying to convince you. You know, this was a really rubbish time for you to get all suspicious of me as well, you knew how busy my week was, you knew how tired I was going to be without all this fighting and you just didn't care. Yeah, I get that you think you're entitled to be all mad at me, because I supposedly cheated on you with some random kid I didn't even know about before you mentioned him, but this was really unfair of you. I was completely faithful to you and I don't really think I deserve you telling everyone all these lies about what you think I did. Just think about it, why would I have told some stranger all these intimate details about you when you were everything to me? I adored you.

You probably think I'll be back again like all the other times we've fought, but I don't think I can this time when you distrust me this much. I think I really am going to have to give up on us. You broke my heart when you just left after I said to you that if you don't love or trust me then you should stop talking to me. I guess you lied those times you said you did love me, huh? It's funny though, there's still a part of me that hopes that maybe you'll realise that you were wrong and apologise for what you've done or something, but there's probably no chance of that happening ha.

All that said, I guess you were a positive influence in my life, it just doesn't feel that way at the moment haha. I know you did worry about being this negative thing for me, but you did help me with my temper and social issues I suppose.

So yeah, I wish you all the best in life, and I hope that your shoulder stuff gets sorted soon.

Me x

Oops, forgot to turn anonymous off. This^ was me :rolleyes:
Dear You,
You had been a wonderful friend when I had broken up with the last one, and I didn't realise I liked you, but when you told me you liked me, I knew I did. You never put much effort in though, never messaged me first. And now, I think the best thing for us to do is to break up. Which is really difficult for me because I still like you, but you just don't like me. I can't see why you're wanting us to stay together, is it for the sex? And if we do break up, what's going to happen, we're part of the same friendship group and lessons. I really wish I knew what you were thinking, I wish I could help you clear your mind so you can work out how you feel, or I wish you could understand how I feel about you.

Love Me

P.S. Your friend that did like me I think still does, and I don't want to have to tell him a second time that I can't go out with him

Latest

Trending

Trending