The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
You played me, you played her, and we’ll I played you. It was all a game to you, getting between friends because you knew they liked you. I knew what you were, that’s what drew me to you, there was something oddly familiar about you. I saw myself.
Bravo! Meeting you truly opened my eyes, I was right, there are no saints in this world, everyone is out for themselves. I didn’t think I was this bad, not a first, but after meeting you, I became an expert liar, I deceived them both. They trusted me, I listened to them talk about you, they told me about your private conversations between them, neither of them new all this time, it was all a big game to you. It was easy to make them talk, too easy.
You thought you had me pegged? Throwing me little trivial info to keep me hooked, but you were wrong. I knew it all. So easily I can make your little summer romance crumble, you’d never get your hooks into her then, but why show my hand now when you’ll break her heart soon, and I’ll be right there to pick up the pieces and scatter them about.
A game you begun is now out of your hands. She won’t give you what you want, trust me on that. I know her, I was her once upon a time. An innocent, naïve little girl, she hardly provides much of a challenge, you’ll get bored soon, but she’s already thinking of a future together. That will never happen, we both know that.
It’s been a fun ride, we make a good team, two ****ed up individuals, I look forward to the next match.
Until next time.
Dear you,

You are the most complicated person I have met in my life, but at the same time you are my best friend. I admit that I've missed you after those few months of not talking following our argument. When you told me you missed me two days ago, it made my heart flip, I didn't expect that from a girl with a lot of pride. Despite all this, I don't think I've ever loved anyone in my life as much as I have with you, I just want you to understand that and to never doubt what we have together, whether it be best friends or something else.

I know that these few months might be are last together, just promise me that you'll enjoy and appreciate the memories we will create.

I love you, From Me
Dear you,
I met you at the wrong time whilst I was with someone else. Since I first saw you, and to this day 3 years later, you're all I think about and all I want. We connected on a level I have with no-one else, I felt at ease and comfortable just being around you, and the times we hugged or danced are still the highest points in my life. We never did anything, but looking back I wish I had.
When we parted ways after university and began our lives, it destroyed me knowing I would never see you again. I would give anything at all to be with you.

I wish you would respond to my facebook messages. Sometimes I wonder why you don't reply, and it's driving me to despair.

Love,
Me.
Dear you,

I don't know who you are but I'd really like to meet you. Ideally, you're that one person that I click with, I can have a natural conversation with and I can feel completely comfortable with. Maybe there's something wrong with me that I haven't met anyone remotely like you. I'm starting to think that I never will and I'm living in a fairytale world. I'm content with the other aspects of my life but unfulfilled emotionally.

Love me.
Reply 584
Dear You,
Things have changed so much over the past year and I wish they hadn't :-(
I cant believe we don't talk anymore we're strangers :-( I remember tge first time we met and our last conversation :-(
Why can't everything be alright I wish you knew how much I care....

Love me <3

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
Dear You,

I wish we had met a lot earlier than this, because things are going to be a little more difficult this way. But I know that doesn't really matter to you and I....

It's taken me almost Two years to get to the point of being myself again; Two years to even begin to mend my broken heart and realize that life isn't always going to be hard and regretful. But as soon as I saw your beautiful Brown eyes looking back at me from across that Suspended Helmet, I was yours.

You have style and depth to your words and thoughts; you don't judge too quickly... you look beyond the shell and go straight to the person beneath. You like literature, adore animals and poems, but also sports, martial arts and Motorcycling; you aren't loud and loutish, but quiet and humble, with the confidence so many people lack.

Your beautiful personality touches my soul and makes it dance; the things you say makes my heart leap for joy.
But my heart is under lock and key.... encapsulated by ice and chained with crisis-crossing padlocks.... I WONT be hurt again.... I CANT be....

I do not know how things will pann out; but I know that if they follow on the way they seem to be heading at this moment.... who knows... perhaps I COULD learn to love again... I hope I can love again.... and that the person I love is you.

Please always be you, and never change- for you are perfect the way you are

Yours Truely

Me
Dear You,

I love you. Not in the i'm so in love with you way, but in the I have so much respect for your friendship way.

thanks for being one of my best friends

Love me.
Dear you,

How can you still go around thinking everything's okay? That everything you've done means nothing. How can you sit there and be happy after all the pain you caused me?

You have no soul. You have no idea what love is.

Thanks to you, i'd rather die. Thanks.
Reply 588
Dear You

You make my days everyday. You do. Apart from when I go off and you don't get a word I'm saying, but I get that a lot. Oh and when you get grumpy and/or snappy, but that's just you sometimes and lack of sleep. I wish we were more permanent. I wish we weren't on going to be living in different time zones in a month or less because I really wanted to get to know the delightful side that sometimes shows itself every once in a while, like salt shaken out of it's holder. I know we have this issue about letting our emotions show and all that, and we are afraid of meeting up too many times in case we get too fond of one other, but every now and then, I feel like I couldn't care less as long as we were free and happy and had those great memories. Because we deserve that, right?
Like everyone else, we deserve a little (more) joy.

Don't want to be too Fantasy World like, but the future would be great if we met up after uni and pick up from where we leave things. Just saying :smile:

Love,
Me
Dear you.
I wrote to you on here before, I know I wished you all the best and said how you two deserved a shot. I tried to keep a distance, I tried to forget you but she told me. I didn’t probe for the details, she volunteered them and all I could do was put on a brave face, smile and be a good friend to her.
Finding out about you two hurts so much even though I expected it. A part of me always hoped you would come to your senses, that you would get in touch and we could relive those wonderful past moments. The same ones I can’t seem to get over, but I’ll have to now. I have no choice but to move on. You have the same effect on her that you had on me, I’m crying while I write this, it’s pathetic. I haven’t cried in years, not even when someone I loved passed away. So why is it that I can’t seem to still the tears. It’s not like we had ever become intimate, I didn’t want to be your one night stand, I wanted more, but you weren’t ready, and now you are, I guess it was me then.
Why did she have to tell me, why can’t I stop picturing you two together? All I want to do now is go out and have a ons, do something, anything, I just want to forget, but I can’t. That’s not me, it’s never been me.
You were the first person I’ve ever opened upto. If I had known this is how it would have ended, I would never have left myself exposed. I’ve learnt my mistake, one which I will never repeat. This is too much for me, I can’t keep hearing about your intimate moments with her and she won’t stop telling me. Why the hell do I have to be the shoulder to cry on, the friend who gives advice and helps her out when it comes to you.
I want you! I still love you and I know how pathetic that sounds. Did any of it ever mean anything to you? Was it all a lie just to get laid? It went sour after I said I wasn’t ready. Maybe it was that, or maybe you just moved on so easily. Too bad I can’t do the same. Part of me wants to go jump the bones of the first stranger I see, just to spite you; you always said how you wanted to be my first. Well, **** you! but I still love you and I wish I didn’t.
I really am glad you’re happy, but I can’t keep going over this, it’s too painful.
I don’t want to be reminded of you, to remember your number, recall those long conversations and the years of friendship. I don’t want to hear about your sex life, is that seriously too much to ask for?
Good luck, I wish you all the best. I hope I don’t see you around, I don’t need another reminder, the detailed description of your coitus at the cinema was enough. :frown: Classy.
This will be the final time I write to you. Thank you for coming into my life, as painful as this is, it was fun while it lasted.
Goodbye x
Dear you,
Im confused about what I want. I'm not sure about my feelings about you. I think not seeing you in person for so long has done this to me. When I'm with you I'm so happy and I have butterflies. Maybe I just need to see you again to remind me of what I am missing. I just hope that my attraction to you is not based around the fact that I'm lonely. For some reason i always seem to fancy someone. I should maybe try having more fun and living in the moment rather than dwelling on these things. I know I still fancy you and maybe I should ask you if you wanna hang out. I will definetly ask you before this week finishes :smile:

Love me
Dear YOU,
I wish you could've been clearer with me. I'm not a mind reader. I really liked you and I think I could've fallen for you. Maybe you were hesitant because of the 5 year age gap, or maybe you only saw me as a friend. But you messed up my heart and I guess I'll maybe never know how you really felt. But let me just say that if you had asked me out, the answer would definitely have been yes.
Sincerely,
Me x
Jamie,

It's been just over a year now since last spoke to you face to face, when you were at mine for the first and last time. I thought that might have been the night that you showed any feelings for me that you had. You did... sort of, I ducked your offer of a kiss because someone was watching though i know that he would not have cared if we had kissed. When I rang to ask about it, you hung up on me, it hurt. I still think about you a lot, you are still the only person who truly makes me feel something, feel happy. I remember the casual flirting and touching that used to go on, it makes me smile to think about it but it also makes me sad to know that i haven't spoken or seen you for too long.

You're ruining yourself, you're taking drugs, drinking too much and not concentrating on the things and people that you should be. I don't want you to waste your life, it's not healthy.

I regret not accepting that kiss. The stupid thing is that even though I know that I regret it, I will probably do exactly the same thing with the next person who makes me feel the same.

I still love you, and if by some twist of fate you happen to read this, then at the least, don't think ill of me for writing it.

With love,
Tom
x
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,
Im confused about what I want. I'm not sure about my feelings about you. I think not seeing you in person for so long has done this to me. When I'm with you I'm so happy and I have butterflies. Maybe I just need to see you again to remind me of what I am missing. I just hope that my attraction to you is not based around the fact that I'm lonely. For some reason i always seem to fancy someone. I should maybe try having more fun and living in the moment rather than dwelling on these things. I know I still fancy you and maybe I should ask you if you wanna hang out. I will definetly ask you before this week finishes :smile:

Love me

I wish this was about me :frown:
I wish this was about me :frown:

For all you know it could be haha, whats the second letter of your name haha?
For all you know it could be haha, whats the second letter of your name haha?

Would love it if it was and "i"
Dear You,

I just want to say thank you for being a great husband. Even when we fight, I can't help but feel in love with you. Thank you for your caring and loving self. I'm glad we didn't listen and defied the odds. I love you forever and a day, even when your telling me to stop posting to tsr and watch TV instead.

Love me.xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation Z710e
Would love it if it was and "i"

My girls name has o as the second letter :frown:

Why would you love it if it's about you?
My girls name has o as the second letter :frown:

Why would you love it if it's about you?

Oh, I thought you were a girl ... :colondollar:

And because they would reciprocate the feelings I have for them
Oh, I thought you were a girl ... :colondollar:

And because they would reciprocate the feelings I have for them

Oh awkward....
Do I sound like a girl then? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending