The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dear You

I just feel like I'm getting worse again. It'll be a week tomorrow since seeing you, and I've just been a puddle of emotions. I'm always critical of clingy people, and if someone described my situation to me I would not change that. I feel so weak.

Maybe it's just easier this way. I've been thinking about what you did in May after what I stupidly did, and it should really hurt me and cut me deep, but it just doesn't phase me.. I'm such a mess.

Oh, and Under the Dome has started up again. But you're probably following it as it's released in the US.

Cya around.
Dear You;
I know that you are moving house and we won't be able to talk for 2 months!! Yeah this is going to kill me inside and yeah I know that your mum wants you to move so that you can find a girl who is better than me; a better girlfriend, I hope you find her since I wasn't the right girl for you and that your mum didn't like me as yours.
Love Me💔
Dear Ssspider,

I promise I will not hurt you again or your tiny friends. I will catch the tiny flies so that you could eat them. Please just could you leave my room, just go away :cry2:

No Love :frown:
Original post by Mary562
Dear Ssspider,

I promise I will not hurt you again or your tiny friends. I will catch the tiny flies so that you could eat them. Please just could you leave my room, just go away :cry2:

:rofl:
Original post by Mary562
Dear Ssspider,

Why not just catch it and get rid of it? :console:

Your fear of a wee spider is cute :rofl:
Dear you,

Please don't mess with my heart like this, it really hurts.

Love me.
Erm...
Original post by Biryani007
Erm...

:bl:
Original post by Zamestaneh
:bl:

Lol why did you assume I was talking about you? :facepalm2:
Lol why did you assume I was talking about you? :facepalm2:

I am fairly sure it wasn't about me, I know you too well; it was a joke in poor taste because I kind of ignored that I'm making a joke out of your serious thoughts, so sorry and I will delete it :redface:
Original post by Zamestaneh
I am fairly sure it wasn't about me, I know you too well; it was a joke in poor taste because I kind of ignored that I'm making a joke out of your serious thoughts, so sorry and I will delete it :redface:

It's ok...
Dear you,

Please don't mess with my heart like this, it really hurts.

Love me.

Don't lie, you have no man in your life.:lol:

Alone forever!
Original post by African.Bambata
Don't lie, you have no man in your life.:lol:
Alone forever!

Ok jameel.
Ok jameel.

I can't be bothered to correct you.:colonhash:

My name is Abu Soufian. Who's Jameel?
Original post by African.Bambata
I can't be bothered to correct you.:colonhash:
My name is Abu Soufian. Who's Jameel?

ok sorry abu soufian.
Dear Me,

I broke my fast, yeah sooooooooooo what!! bun Islam the heat made me suffocate I had to.

My sister got on to me about I was a "kuffar" while I was eating dates in front of her.But I kept munching while laughing, she was shocked I don't care my don. Plus I was listening to Stormzy in my friend's car and got gassed off his tunes.

I guess I am a "kuffar" now, I don't care.:lol:

I have always been a rebel. Bad man from early.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey I hope you think of me from time to time. Hope you don't hate my guts.

I love you.

From me.
Dear you,

It's pouring outside. I know how much you loved the rain. Thinking of you.

From me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

It's pouring outside. I know how much you loved the rain. Thinking of you.

From me.

Awwww :h:
Dear you,

Please stop. You're being a creep and it's neither funny nor cute.

Me.

Latest

Trending

Trending