The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7860
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Dear You,

You moved on quickly. Good for you. I'm still getting over you. I can't believe I loved you once. I don't want to talk to you ever again and I don't want to see you ever again. You can keep what you got for me when you went on holiday. Save it for some other girl you end up hooking up with. And I'll keep what I got you when I went on holiday. Thanks for making me realise that I don't need you to keep me happy and I can do so much better. I wish you the best of luck at university and I hope you find a girl who keeps you satisfied.

Goodbye

Me

I'm so sorry :frown: I understand completely how you're feeling right now. But trust me, it'll get better in time. I used to constantly think about my ex, talk about him and cry over him. But now, I don't feel anything but hatred for him and I don't like spending my valuable time on him!!

It'll get better, just takes time, sometimes quite a long time. Keep yourself busy, distract yourself, and remember you don't need a man to keep you happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PusE
I'm so sorry :frown: I understand completely how you're feeling right now. But trust me, it'll get better in time. I used to constantly think about my ex, talk about him and cry over him. But now, I don't feel anything but hatred for him and I don't like spending my valuable time on him!!

It'll get better, just takes time, sometimes quite a long time. Keep yourself busy, distract yourself, and remember you don't need a man to keep you happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I will :hugs:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Why don't you come off anon and tell me that?

Who were you with?

Reply 7863
Dear you,

I'm quite fond of you. We don't talk much, but when we do I really enjoy our conversations. I want to meet up with you again but I'm finding it difficult to ask you - I don't know why though, I usually don't have a problem being direct with someone. And besides, I'm moving away in around two weeks, so I doubt you'd want to spend time with me.

From me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear myself,

Why are you so confused? Why do you always keep thinking about someone you have not even a glimmer of hope with. Things were over a long time ago so why again? You'd got rid of all the feelings then why again? Remember everything you went through and control yourself. Don't let it happen again. Talking to that someone for a few days and remembering everything definitely didn't help! Put it all aside and concentrate on the good to come. You feel lonely and you miss the company but I promise you'll pull through. You're strong enough and I know it.

Just. Let. Go.
Please.

From me.
Dear You,

I dread going back to school with you next week - you're so annoying and two-faced.
Ah, well; what can I do?

From Me x
Reply 7866
-snip-
Dear You,

I'm not trying to be rude. I mean, I understand where you are going from but, I wonder, do you realise how much it stresses me out? I know you mean well but I don't understand why you're restricting me from going out. From talking to someone. From staying at home, even.

I really don't understand that. You've told me a lot about how your parents dictated your life and how you are not like them but don't you think your actions are dictating mine? I've done everything you wanted me to do. I'm trying my best, I really am, to make you proud and your response is always either "it's not good enough" or "you can do better". For flip's sake, I get more support from my teacher and classmates and even random people than my own family. I want to be able to talk to you about everything but I can't... I just can't.

You always tell me that this is the last time but, it's not. I hate it. I want to be able to talk to you about these issues but, no matter how much you deny it, you'll always reject me and make me fit into this mould, this cast set by your parents and your family but I'm not like them. What if I don't want to get married? What if I decided to go into medicine even though you told me not to? What if I'm not straight or something? What if I never fit into your cast?

You always tell me to do law or go into business but what if I don't want to do that.

You always tell me about your plans and expect me to just go with it but what if I don't want to? But you wouldn't know that though cause you've never asked for my opinion

You always tell me to do what I want but reject it all the same and force me to do something else so... what's the point?

You always tell me what I should or should not do and give me all these skewed facts and expect me to just give in and follow them but I don't want to.

You want be to be this perfect person but I'm not so why can't you just accept me as me instead of only accepting me once I give in and become this person you've imagined me to be?

-Me
Dear you!

Stop meowing you ate like 10 times today- no more food you will get fat and i can't afford the vets!!!!!

Love me :3
Dear you!

Stop meowing you ate like 10 times today- no more food you will get fat and i can't afford the vets!!!!!

Love me :3
Dear you
It hurts not to have been able to communicate with you, good or bad. I miss even the few words we exchanged, but I want to speak to the real person, not the defense. I have been emotionally retarded, I know that now and I was 'too blind to see it'. Just like you said-but I didn't want you to see the worst of me then. I tried to get a reaction with what I did. It's just that, not the whole person. I'm still fascinated by the intensity of what I could feel and how I should try what I deny myself. I still think I could feel that thing in my gut for you. That anticipation.
I would feel it if you talked to me here.
Dear you,
Hahahahahaha this is funny. You're such a dumbo but I still love you. I don't know what it is or what's going to happen next but I will never forget the times we had. Best time ever. For me it's the worst time ever right now because I can't take you out of my head. I think about you every second of the day, I know it's bad but I don't know how to stop it. Just hope you're okay and have a blast at Uni (of course you will). Can't be jel of the girls you're gonna meet there haha not in my control. Doubt we will ever talk again or have an amazing time like we did this year. Idc though, either way I will cherish the memories and will always keep you in my heart.
Lots of love
From me.
Dear you,

How can I like you after all this time?

If you **** this up, I can't speak to you again. You need to respect that.

Me
I will respect it. And just the feeling that this message is for me excites me.
I want a chance. Sincerely.
Dear You,

I'm sorry I messed up the last time we spoke. I've moved on now, but I wish our last conversation hadn't ended the way it had. I wish we could still be friends. I hope you're really happy with her. That's all I want - for you to be happy.
~Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

How can I like you after all this time?

If you **** this up, I can't speak to you again. You need to respect that.

Me

Have I got this right who this is? Damn, probably not. This is J. For N.
I will be patient. I know I'm posting a lot to you. I want to. It feels good. It would feel even better to talk with you. I want to be better. It was weak to try and qualify things, or to judge what went on-to ask you for things, admissions,or to understand, or not just ask to hear from you.
Me
Have I got this right who this is? Damn, probably not. This is J. For N.

Hmm, you aren't who I thought it was :tongue:
Hmm, you aren't who I thought it was :tongue:

It wasn't you that posted.

Latest

Trending

Trending