The Student Room Group

Bradford University Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anybody know the reading list or core texts for the 5 year MPharm course at Bradford Uni yet?
Reply 41
I insured it :smile: My offer was A, B, distinction.
Reply 42
I firmed Bradford for Pharmacy :smile:... D'you think they'll let you in with 3 B's?...
Reply 43
Original post by Utd4eva
I firmed Bradford for Pharmacy :smile:... D'you think they'll let you in with 3 B's?...

depends how much off an A you are. If its like 1 UMS below they mite, u never knw.
Reply 44
Original post by sachinisgod
depends how much off an A you are. If its like 1 UMS below they mite, u never knw.

Yeah, I heard they always go into clearin' cos people don't quite make the grades and last year you needed BBB and I know of quite a few people that got in with BBC :smile:...
hey

Um nope, just the same pharmacy questions like anyone else. But i did pharmacy work experience so maybe thats why the questions were allright for me.

Whens your interview?

I finished my first year last month, and I also applied for medicine originally (got rejected by all the medical schools I applied) but got into pharmacy through extra. You guys will actually be suprised how many of your course mates actually were medical/dentristry applicants or for whom this was a back-up when u start.

I found first year pretty good...well better than expected. Good luck with your applications and a-levels.
Reply 46
Original post by greenlantern
I finished my first year last month, and I also applied for medicine originally (got rejected by all the medical schools I applied) but got into pharmacy through extra. You guys will actually be suprised how many of your course mates actually were medical/dentristry applicants or for whom this was a back-up when u start.

I found first year pretty good...well better than expected. Good luck with your applications and a-levels.

Hey, was just wonderin' what grades did you get? :smile:...
Original post by Utd4eva
Hey, was just wonderin' what grades did you get? :smile:...

I got AAB in a-level (A in Biology and B in Chemistry)
Reply 48
Original post by greenlantern
I got AAB in a-level (A in Biology and B in Chemistry)

Ohh cool, that's really good! :smile:... D'you know anyone that got in with BBB? :smile:...
Original post by Utd4eva
Ohh cool, that's really good! :smile:... D'you know anyone that got in with BBB? :smile:...

Yes there r a few students in my year with BBB and one person I know got in with BBC but standard of students have been getting high compared to few years back.

However, entry requirements were also BBB for when I applied aswell, which I think they have changed to ABB for your year!

Anyhow good luck with your a-levels and uni application.
Reply 50
Hey everyone now that everyone's exams are finished( i hope :tongue:) Are you looking forward to uni now? Has anybody sorted out accommodation at Bradford yet?
Reply 51
Original post by Utd4eva
Yeah, I heard they always go into clearin' cos people don't quite make the grades and last year you needed BBB and I know of quite a few people that got in with BBC :smile:...

Hi, yeah some people managed to get in with lower grades, however it depends on the A levels you do - those who got let in with such grades normally did Maths, Bio, Chem :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
Hey everyone now that everyone's exams are finished( i hope :tongue:) Are you looking forward to uni now? Has anybody sorted out accommodation at Bradford yet?

Hi, definitely make an account here: http://developme.ning.com :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Cognition
Hi, definitely make an account here: http://developme.ning.com :smile:

Ah yes, quite a good website. :biggrin:
Reply 55
hey guys so i was thinking to join Bradford University and i was wondering do i have to be in the british system to enter? and which SATs do i have to do? if anyone knows please reply,thanks.
Reply 56
Hey guys!!! how did u all do?? I got in :biggrin: even though i missed my offer by 1 stinking UMS.
Reply 57
Hey guys!!! how did u all do?? I got in :biggrin: even though i missed my offer by 1 stinking UMS.

hey what grades did you get in with if i you dont mind me asking
Reply 58
^^ hey i got 2 Bs even though my offer was AB. How did you do?
^^ hey i got 2 Bs even though my offer was AB. How did you do?

Congratulations on your results and hi . :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending