Original post by sachinisgod
:hello:

Hey there. :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by shuaib786
Got an offer!!!

Hey ,
Congrats on your offer.

Could u please tell me what happened on your visit. What was the test like?
How was the interview?

If you don't mind , could u please reply ASAP. :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by sport999
Hey ,
Congrats on your offer.

Could u please tell me what happened on your visit. What was the test like?
How was the interview?

If you don't mind , could u please reply ASAP. :smile:

lol this was from last year, but all they did they asked me a few chemistry questions and other questions like why pharmacy and why bradford. Then we sat a maths test, so make sure you know percentages and ratios etc. Then they gave a tour and that was about it really.
Reply 64
lol this was from last year, but all they did they asked me a few chemistry questions and other questions like why pharmacy and why bradford. Then we sat a maths test, so make sure you know percentages and ratios etc. Then they gave a tour and that was about it really.

If u don't mind me asking what type of chemistry questions and how was the math test
Reply 65
If u don't mind me asking what type of chemistry questions and how was the math test

Hey man could u please reply asap, it would be appreicated
thnkxxxxxxxx
Reply 66

They asked me questions about aspirin like the structure the functional groups etc. Where it can be found. How it can extracted. Maths test was really easy. They just asked questions like convert ratios into percentages, convert factions into percentages, convert into fractions and etc. Also moles, long division and long multiplication.
Reply 67
They asked me questions about aspirin like the structure the functional groups etc. Where it can be found. How it can extracted. Maths test was really easy. They just asked questions like convert ratios into percentages, convert factions into percentages, convert into fractions and etc. Also moles, long division and long multiplication.

did they ask u about any drugs bar aspirin
Reply 68
did they ask u about any drugs bar aspirin

Well for me they asked about Asprin cause i mentioned it in my personal statement, but they can ask you on any other drugs. Depends really, cause they do ask you like mention a drug that you have come across a level chemistry then they could ask you further questions on it like the structure and the history behind it.
Reply 69
Well for me they asked about Asprin cause i mentioned it in my personal statement, but they can ask you on any other drugs. Depends really, cause they do ask you like mention a drug that you have come across a level chemistry then they could ask you further questions on it like the structure and the history behind it.

If u dont mind me asking, how was the math test for you?
i sent my application 2 weeks ago to bradford
how long did it take for any1 else to hear back?
Reply 71
If u dont mind me asking, how was the math test for you?

really easy if you done gcse maths and a level maths.
Reply 72
really easy if you done gcse maths and a level maths.

Are the people who interview you polite?
Reply 73
Original post by wakaas
Are the people who interview you polite?

yes they were to me lol, but tbh i was speaking to the students who were currently studying there cause most of my friends do pharmacy at bradford and they told me if you turn up to the interview your pretty much guranteed an offer.
Reply 74
yes they were to me lol, but tbh i was speaking to the students who were currently studying there cause most of my friends do pharmacy at bradford and they told me if you turn up to the interview your pretty much guranteed an offer.

I really appreciate u helping me out in this time of need. I just have one last quesion. How long was the interview for, It's ok if u cant remember.

thnkxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending