The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
shinyhappy

Take everything out of someones trolley at the supermarket.

:laugh: Wish I could try that one, especially one of those people who block the aisles and move really slowly and then take the last packet of flying saucers from right under your nose. Grrrr.
pikaboo
Break into an ice cream parlour.
Sneak onto trains whenever I want to go somewhere or see people around the country (I could dodge the ticket inspector!)
Put my name down for tutorial registers and sneak out (they're so pointless, I could be doing better things with my time, like writing essays...)
Give myself essay extensions.
Break into Thorntons.
Break into tons of clothes shops and get myself the best wardrobe ever.
Make all the people I don't like get suddenly naky in public. Hehe. That'll teach 'em.
ermmm
Yeah.

This girl has the right idea :biggrin::p:
Reply 22
You wouldn't wanna know :nl: :nurse: :blueangel
Kick people I hate really hard in the balls.
Touch girls.
Cheat in exams.
Use it to have day-long lie ins.....every single day.
Steal crap I don't want or need and then destroy it.
Kick people some more.
Odddly enough I've thought about this before. I would probably steal stuff but not in huge amounts (so I don't hurt anyone too badly; besides if the shop shuts / person moves I've no-one left to steal from, right?). Though I probably would cheat in exams too.
Reply 25
Another thing, I'd pretend to be God to very gullible people, the possibilities are endless
Why is everyone cheating in exams? You could just steal speedboats and race off to the Caribbean for a lifetime of luxary, occassionally heading to a place like America to stock up on food or whatever.

Sod essays!
I would take the hand of the person i loved most, and live with them and make them happiest. I would also gather money for charities, and id win the olympics.
Oh yeah and id learn about all those things that you never think you have time to study.
Roger Kirk
You've got to be kidding...that guy can no way be old enough to go to uni yet :eek:

I know it started years ago, but not that long ago...

:rofl: I can assure you he is at Sheffield uni right now and he's in my hall. I can't remember his name because I haven't seen him in ages and I only spoke to him once, but he is a very nice guy. :smile:
Reply 29
I would turn back time (obviously!) and change all the bad things then I'd be happy :smile:

I'd also use it to save people, like in that advert where the people push people out of the way of cars and move things out the way of things dropping from the sky.

But then I gotta have some fun, so like I'd keep time still when I was at a bar and drink loads of beer then I'd have a cheap night...or stop everyone in the lecture so I could stand up front and dance without them laughing...ooooh and I'd have a camera too so I could take pics that people wouldn't remember...then I'd eat loads of pic n mix in Woolies without anyone knowing....and I'd cartwheel down supermarket aisles and leap frog over people bending down picking up the tins on the lowest shelf....and people wouldn't know hehehe wow and I'd re-do my driving tests so I wouldn't hit cars and pass.

Woah Bernards watch would be so fun!

EDIT: I'd go on Deal or No Deal and be the first quarter of a millionnaire mwahaha :biggrin:
Bernard's Watch can't turn back time can it? Only freeze it.
Reply 31
Stick Man
Bernard's Watch can't turn back time can it? Only freeze it.

Oh. :frown:

Well that sucks :frown:

I'd still be damn good at Deal or No Deal though :smile:
Gem
Oh. :frown:

Well that sucks :frown:

I'd still be damn good at Deal or No Deal though :smile:
It can turn back time but if you do you get stuck in a loop repeating the same action again and again.

I remember an old episode where his cousin got stuck in the loop...
Reply 33
People often forget that the use of the watch is closely monitored. Bernard may not use to watch for evil ends. I remember this because of an episode where the watch was stolen, and used to burgle an art gallery; he got rather in the ****.
I'd just give myself more time :smile:
2 5 +
People often forget that the use of the watch is closely monitored. Bernard may not use to watch for evil ends. I remember this because of an episode where the watch was stolen, and used to burgle an art gallery; he got rather in the ****.
Dogtanian mentioned that but we all ignored her :p:
i definately just give myself more time. more time to sleep get my work done and just do things that i want to do really and help others, as i'm a nice person!
the strange thing is have thought a bout this twice recently even last night so that is just strange that we are all on the same wave length?!
How would you use the watch to help others?

I remember one episode where he stuck a post-it note on the dashboard of a speeding car telling him to slow down, but the car just crashed offscreen :p:
Reply 39
I would....

Cut my all of my arch enemies hair off so she looked like a cancer patient. :toofunny:
Raid Selfridges and topshop.
Learn to drive in one day.
Pass legislation in parliament to ban all exams.
Cancel all of my Dad's debts.
Run around the streets naked.
Eat.....ALOT.

Latest