The Student Room Group

KCL vs Bath vs Bristol vs Nottingham (MSc Management)

Hi everyone,

I have received offers from KCL, Bath, Bristol and Nottingham for MSc Management and I am not sure where to go. As I am an international applicant, I am not very familiar with all these school. I know all are well known universities in the UK but I want to know which one is the best for MSc management.

Personally, I prefer KCL due to its global reputation but it seems that its management department is not well known.....

Please could anybody share some advice? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by lawvictor
Hi everyone,

I have received offers from KCL, Bath, Bristol and Nottingham for MSc Management and I am not sure where to go. As I am an international applicant, I am not very familiar with all these school. I know all are well known universities in the UK but I want to know which one is the best for MSc management.

Personally, I prefer KCL due to its global reputation but it seems that its management department is not well known.....

Please could anybody share some advice? Thanks!

When did you apply for Bristol? Did it take time to receive the offer?

I also got offers from Nottingham and Kent. Well, Kent is my insurance but yea look forward to hearing from Bristol soon.

thanks heaps!

:smile:
Reply 2
Hi i have got the offers from bath school of management, bristol university, warwick business school and cass business school .I want to pursue masters in management. Being an international student I dont have much idea about universities and their overall ranking. Please help me in deciding the best university .
Reply 3
Original post by smgoel
Hi i have got the offers from bath school of management, bristol university, warwick business school and cass business school .I want to pursue masters in management. Being an international student I dont have much idea about universities and their overall ranking. Please help me in deciding the best university .

LoL what a nice joke ...

I've seen thousand of people in this forum boasting themselves about getting offer from Warwick so now I doubt Warwick is that easy to get into or these people just want to discourage others by making up a story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending