Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR is back! Let us know if you're experiencing any problems

Announcements Posted on
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    I keep seeing threads under my 'Watched Threads' list that I presume are in the mod forums/bins/queue/whatever, because when I click on them/click go to last post I get the "ViceVersa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" and it's happening a lot more than it used to before..
    If they're in your watched threads then it's probably not a queue problem, more likely the thread have just been removed (or sections of them) from the public forum. The fact it's still in your watched thread is however a bug that is well known :yes:
    • 73 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)
    If they're in your watched threads then it's probably not a queue problem, more likely the thread have just been removed (or sections of them) from the public forum. The fact it's still in your watched thread is however a bug that is well known :yes:
    Ahhh, okay. I just wondered. Thanks for letting me know!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pressing the link to Computing and ICT Study Help is taking me to TSR Developments and Bugs area instead of the right forum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	148698
    • 73 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    All my formatting options are gone.
    Sounds like it was a temporary issue with chrome and yours hasn't fixed yet. Try clearing your cookies. Click on the spanner > tools > clear browsing data then change the tick boxes so delete cookies is selected (might want to empty the cache as well) and click the clear browsing history button (chrome). That's how I got mine back when it happened ~ 2 days ago.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've had issues with the smilies since yesterday; I'm having to type the format in, because they don't seem to be appearing when I click on them.
    • 48 followers

(Original post by D-Box)
    Pressing the link to Computing and ICT Study Help is taking me to TSR Developments and Bugs area instead of the right forum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	148698
    This should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know!
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    i can't multiquote ppl
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i can't multiquote ppl
    Sometimes the button is a little temperamental - try reloading the page, then if you're still having problems trying unquoting then requoting via the button.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Sometimes the button is a little temperamental - try reloading the page, then if you're still having problems trying unquoting then requoting via the button.
    its been 3 days nw, tried unquoting nd quoting still, not working i may have accidently turned it off,somehow.
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    its been 3 days nw, tried unquoting nd quoting still, not working i may have accidently turned it off,somehow.
    It's not something that you can 'turn off'. Do you get the problem with multiple browsers (which one are you using now?) and does clearing your cache help?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's not something that you can 'turn off'. Do you get the problem with multiple browsers (which one are you using now?) and does clearing your cache help?
    oh right... ive only used internet explorer, thats the only one ive used on this site since ive been here. how do u clear cache lol?
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh right... ive only used internet explorer, thats the only one ive used on this site since ive been here. how do u clear cache lol?
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been able to view "polls" for about 4 days now.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarveyCanis)
    I haven't been able to view "polls" for about 4 days now.
    We're looking in to this to see what the problem is. Thanks for reporting it.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    Usertitles have been reset again.
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)
    Usertitles have been reset again.
    2 March, 2 April, 26 April, 27 May - it looks like it's 'trying' to be a monthly thing as it was for mods, but something may have broken a cycle in April :dontknow: It may be clearer once we see what happens next month...
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubAtomic)
    When browsing TSR I have randomly ended up on someones home page, happened twice so far, Eiervonsatan and Llewellyn hadn't even posted in the threads I was viewing
    Can you remember what you were doing at the time/what you clicked on that led you there?
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubAtomic)
    Don't think clicked on anything in particular, was just scrolling down the page and then bam.
    I'd guess that you accidentally clicked on the the link to the members' profile pages that's on their username above each post. Can you remember if Eiervonsatan and Llewellyn had posted in the threads in question?
    • 65 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got the Article Updates widget on my homepage set to show ten recent updates, but occasionally only three or so show up when I visit my homepage. Then I refresh, and it's back to ten again. I've noticed it a few times recently, with the past couple of weeks or so.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Adding people to usergroups, could this be reviewed and put as a priority?
Updated: October 28, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Report a problem Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.