The Student Room Group

Single & fed up!

Ok i dont really get why im always alone, never had a long term relationship, when in the past ive had some very good friendships with guys, (i dont really atm though).

I am wondering why im still and practically always have been single.
A couple of guys have said im attractive, i would say im average.

How I'd describe myself:
i love going out and feeling like im living my life, want to travel in the future, have a wide taste in all types of music (and play the guitar), like thinking deep and having interesting discussions with people (e.g. philosophy), dress well, now up for being sexual (though a virgin), want to make memories with people, good hygeine, sometimes shy but think ive gotten over that now (atleast when i know them better :P)

I dunno what im saying really, just complaining :L ahhhh :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Well, you are only 18, this is in no way atypical. You sound like an extremely likeable person, I reckon it wont take long for someone to be interested in you.
Original post by kathhh8
like thinking deep and having interesting discussions with people (e.g. philosophy), now up for being sexual

Wanna hook up?
(edited 12 years ago)
You sound lovely OP :wink:
Reply 4
I say the same stuff about myself at 24. Still, as a girl, you just have to go out somewhere and you'll be approached by guys.
Reply 5
Original post by spiral87
I say the same stuff about myself at 24. Still, as a girl, you just have to go out somewhere and you'll be approached by guys.

Or post on TSR? :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Deyesy
Or post on TSR? :tongue:

Hasn't worked for many :awesome:
Reply 7
Original post by spiral87
Hasn't worked for many :awesome:

I say we push Hasan in her direction? :holmes:
Reply 8
Original post by Deyesy
I say we push Hasan in her direction? :holmes:

Sounds like a plan destined for success!
Reply 9
Original post by Westie.
Sounds like a plan destined for success!

For Hasan yes. For Kath, I would suspect not :lol:

I feel sorry for any female who steps foot on here because of him :')
Reply 10
Original post by kathhh8
Ok i dont really get why im always alone, never had a long term relationship, when in the past ive had some very good friendships with guys, (i dont really atm though).

I am wondering why im still and practically always have been single.
A couple of guys have said im attractive, i would say im average.

How I'd describe myself:
i love going out and feeling like im living my life, want to travel in the future, have a wide taste in all types of music (and play the guitar), like thinking deep and having interesting discussions with people (e.g. philosophy), dress well, now up for being sexual (though a virgin), want to make memories with people, good hygeine, sometimes shy but think ive gotten over that now (atleast when i know them better :P)

I dunno what im saying really, just complaining :L ahhhh :redface:

You sound pretty cool, I wouldn't worry much...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending