Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ne1 applying there?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've got a conditional offer for Music Management & Artist Development, but it's my 4th choice!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got my offer today for Music Management only, even though I am pretty sure I applied for Live Events too :/ dont know what to do, I will probably have to write an email or something to ask them

But this could probably be my second choice as I heard they do also postgraduate for Music Management
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep ive accepted them as my firm to study event and festival management
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtinalouise)
    Yeah I've got a conditional offer for Music Management & Artist Development, but it's my 4th choice!
    really? (smile slowly fades..) lol whats ur first choice? have u bn to visit bucks (must admit ive never bn there )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivka)
    I've got my offer today for Music Management only, even though I am pretty sure I applied for Live Events too :/ dont know what to do, I will probably have to write an email or something to ask them

But this could probably be my second choice as I heard they do also postgraduate for Music Management
    arrhhh.. kool! another music management? i had the same prob.. i applied for creative advertising n advertising management and digital communications.. n i got the creative adv first.. but they didnt respond to the other.. so i cancelled my choice 4 creative adv.. n THE NEXT DAAAY! i got a reply 4 adv management.. so im not sure if that was a co-incidence or just pure unluckiness! so yer.. they do take a while to respond.. but call them if ur worried..
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsamsami)
    really? (smile slowly fades..) lol whats ur first choice? have u bn to visit bucks (must admit ive never bn there )
    1st choice - LIPA (Unsuccessful)
    2nd choice - Leeds Met (Unsuccessful)
    3rd choice - Manchester Met (Don't really like the course & uni to be honest!)
    4th choice - Bucks New (Too far from home)
    5th choice - Bournemouth (Wrong course for me & too far again!)

Everythings gone down the ****ter now, so I might actually re-apply for 2013..although I don't know how to occupy myself til then! I've never been to bucks, I think it's a short distance away from London which is handy, and Bucks New is meant to be a very good university, especially for music! xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtinalouise)
    1st choice - LIPA (Unsuccessful)
    2nd choice - Leeds Met (Unsuccessful)
    3rd choice - Manchester Met (Don't really like the course & uni to be honest!)
    4th choice - Bucks New (Too far from home)
    5th choice - Bournemouth (Wrong course for me & too far again!)

Everythings gone down the ****ter now, so I might actually re-apply for 2013..although I don't know how to occupy myself til then! I've never been to bucks, I think it's a short distance away from London which is handy, and Bucks New is meant to be a very good university, especially for music! xx
    oh WOOOW! lol thats bad.. if it helps.. i know the feeling.. ive only been excepted to 2 out of my five! n there both conditional! one i HATE!! (slight exaggeration) n the other (bucks) wants s**t loads of points so im basically f***d.. might have to join u on the re-applying thing.. lol but like u said.. "occupying yourself" is something that's virtually impossible or at most a rare occurrence for me lol- good luck btw!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im going to bucks got a conditional offer for audio and music production oh and to you guys that are asking what its like the facilities are amazing their studios are industry standard if not better and by the looks most of you are doing creative like things so your be in the gateway. Have a look on their webby they got a virtual tour.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pananda)
    Im going to bucks got a conditional offer for audio and music production oh and to you guys that are asking what its like the facilities are amazing their studios are industry standard if not better and by the looks most of you are doing creative like things so your be in the gateway. Have a look on their webby they got a virtual tour.
    kool! yer ive seen there virtual tour! the whole university looks sweet!! hope i get the grades.. reeeally wanna go there... worryingly though... only students doing some sort of music are going there.. i'm doing advertising! might have to do further research!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddles050)
    Yep ive accepted them as my firm to study event and festival management
    kool, so hopefully i'll be seeing you there did they send you a Bucks Personal ID by any chance.. (when u accepted there offer)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i firmed them for Music Management & Studio Production (:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizaaaa)
    i firmed them for Music Management & Studio Production (:
    another music management & studio!! lol looks like im the only advertising student them ey? nice choice newayz.. hopefully ill see yah there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I'm starting in September and doing psychology ... Has anyone heard about residence of halls yet? X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katy147x)
    Heya, I'm starting in September and doing psychology ... Has anyone heard about residence of halls yet? X
    i asked the other day about halls and they said they're sending stuff out end of april/start of may time

just firmly accepted my offer for music and live events management
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted a place for pg dip nursing at their uxbridge campus! Has anyone else firmed nursing for here?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becs261093)
    i asked the other day about halls and they said they're sending stuff out end of april/start of may time

just firmly accepted my offer for music and live events management
    I applied for music and live events management too, I have it on my ucas welcome letter, however I got offer for music management only. Do you know what could that mean? can they change it like that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am starting at bucks new uni in sept. I am doing the adult nursing degree at Uxbridge. Anyone else doing nursing?.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How long it take u to hear ?? had interview on wed and waiting to hear. loved the uni so really hoping for a place . applied for bsc child nursing x x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nlb112)
    How long it take u to hear ?? had interview on wed and waiting to hear. loved the uni so really hoping for a place . applied for bsc child nursing x x
    Hi, I had an offer within two weeks from my interview. I'm sure you will hear soon. Have you applied for sept intake?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 12, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.