Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Klitschko v Chisora 18/02/12

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    haven't found a thread for the fight so thought i'd make my own. Predictions? I know it was an arguable points decision but if he couldn't beat Fury convincingly i don't see him having much of a chance against Vitali...

Also, if anyone saw the slap - wtf was he thinking? Was he trying to rile Vitali up or did he get nervous and feel he had to try something?

edit: anyone looking for a stream, http://www.freefootball.org/events/2...k-Chisora.html seems the most genuine, no links up yet but says they'll be up an hour before the fight. Will update if anyone finds something better
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vitali will eat him up alive, especially after that slap.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think his bottle went and thats why he slapped him. What a childish mistake. Another British embarassment in the heavyweight division :sigh: Just take your beating and your paycheck like a man and stop being a complete and utter embarassment.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Klitschko must have thought at the weigh-in...

• 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)
    Vitali will eat him up alive, especially after that slap.
    I actually want Vitali to. That slap was such a horribly childish thing.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL hes definitley gonna get ktfo now after that slap haha

dont underestimate chisora though. if he had performed against fury like he did against helenius, fury would have had no chance.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Just incase anybody hasn't seen the slap already.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The slap was a publicity stunt, they aren't stupid. Although vitali will win via tko/ko I'm 90% sure.
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glow in the dark)
    The slap was a publicity stunt, they aren't stupid. Although vitali will win via tko/ko I'm 90% sure.
    Vitali is a beast though!!

:hi: anyways
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    LOL hes definitley gonna get ktfo now after that slap haha

dont underestimate chisora though. if he had performed against fury like he did against helenius, fury would have had no chance.
    but he didn't, and in the ring against a more experinced boxer than fury i reckon he could slip up pretty early tbh... Hope he doesn't though as after the epic failure of haye there hasn't been much to look forward to in terms of british heavyweights

(Original post by Glow in the dark)
    seems a bit risky for just a publicity stunt?
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I think his bottle went and thats why he slapped him. What a childish mistake. Another British embarassment in the heavyweight division :sigh: Just take your beating and your paycheck like a man and stop being a complete and utter embarassment.
    agree with that, he didn't sound confident at all in the press conference. I can't see how he's got such a big fight so soon?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isitinyet?)
    but he didn't, and in the ring against a more experinced boxer than fury i reckon he could slip up pretty early tbh... Hope he doesn't though as after the epic failure of haye there hasn't been much to look forward to in terms of british heavyweights

Could have been mutual, but if not why? He doesn't exactly have much of a chance however angry klitchko is. Of course he has a punchers chance but everyone has
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isitinyet?)

yeah true say. and the thing is chisora has even already mentioned his tactics which he said will be the same as his other fights and vitali klitchko was the one who chose chisora as his opponent based on the helenius fight so this is hugely worrying for del boy.

fingers crossed though, anything could happen...............lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's on boxnatin or something, is this free on sky?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    It's on boxnatin or something, is this free on sky?
    No it's 10 quid a month.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not sure whether to stay in and watch the boxing on five with hilarious Eubank interviews or go to a pub and watch this.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    That slap was totally uncalled for.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    By rights we should be supporting the Brit, but who wants a nasty **** like that to win? The Klitschko's are true sporting gentlemen, and his relative non-reaction to this puerile stunt just goes to illustrate it once again.

Vitali to win by tko.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why is absolutely everyone hating on chisora for this? Are any of you actually solid boxing fans?. The klitchko's of course are a class act and are used to using bully tactics with negotiations with fighters, they put fighters up in the worst hotels in Germany (chisora has already had to move hotels) but that's expected. I won't go into it with haye because he asked for it. But alot of you just see what is portrayed in the media of them being the perfect champions and respectful of their opponent, when really they aren't. Although this could have been a spur of the moment thing and also a mistake, he might have been trying to get under his skin although I don't think it will, he might have done it souly for media hype of the fight. I hope chisora puts up a good fight

P.s David price is our biggest heavyweight prospect, I also believe he would have a better chance against klitchkos than chisora even at this stage of his career
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    wtf was chisora thinking :facepalm2: :laugh: hes gona get raped tonight..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 21, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.