The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Uni Maths Applicant Visit Day

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any one is going to one of the four Applicant Vist days at Edinburgh Uni in march/april?

I only got my offer on monday but im going to the one on the 4th of april and was just wondering if any of you guys will be there too!

(Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place - just move it if i have!

Thanks,
Amy!
Reply 1
Hi! There is actually a thread for Edinburgh mathematics applicants - this may be moved to there or perhaps just into the University of Edinburgh section.

If I'm accepted then I'd like to go to the one on April 4th - it coincides nicely with a chess tournament taking place in Edinburgh around the same time.

Can I ask what are your S5 and predicted S6 grades?
Reply 2
I'm only in 5th year, I think i'm predicted AAAAB? And my offer is for ABBB :smile: So no 6th year grades for me! my my SG's were 1111122 and an A at int 2 :smile:

The only reasoning for my going on the one in april is that it means i dont have to take time out of school to go :L
Reply 3
Okay - are you applying for 2012 entry, directly after 5th year?
Reply 4
Original post by Julii92
Okay - are you applying for 2012 entry, directly after 5th year?

Yup :smile:
Reply 5
I see! That's surpising, given that they want their applicants to have studied advanced higher maths.
Reply 6
It just said that they advised it, and if you're going after 5th to study it before the summer after timetable change, but they cant want me to have studied it that much if they've given me an ABBB entry?

Quick Reply

Latest