Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men vs. Women VIOLENCE

Announcements Posted on
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last week our class had an intresting debate into Men Vs. Women violence, whilst part of the class maintained that if a man hit a woman he is a P***y, However one person intrestingly a girl said if that if a woman had the balls to hit a man she should have the balls to be hit back. I want to know what other people think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Remember a man has 150% the lean body mass and 50% of the fat of a women.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If say some chavvy girl spat on a man randomly I think the girl deserves a punch imho.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's bull**** too. I don't care if someone weaker than me hits me. They will suffer the consequences of their actions.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand women who only want equality when it suits them. Being violent towards anyone is wrong regardless of gender (or anything else), but if a woman punches a man then she should get a punch back.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Violence is wrong full stop, regardless of gender.

If someone is properly attacking you and you fear for your safety you shouldn't feel that you have to hold off defending yourself because of your respective sexes.

However, if you are punched by someone and you have the opportunity to walk away without endangering yourself, you should, don't punch them back in retaliation unless you have to.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    if a bitch hits me ill probs jus shag her
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think all men should take a page out of this guys book on how and when to bitchslap a bitch:

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Most women are manlier than I am anyway, so if one of them hit me I would feel that none of the "don't hit women" arguments would apply to me.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakkaz)
    Last week our class had an intresting debate into Men Vs. Women violence, whilst part of the class maintained that if a man hit a woman he is a P***y, However one person intrestingly a girl said if that if a woman had the balls to hit a man she should have the balls to be hit back. I want to know what other people think.
    I practice Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Judo and Submission Wrestling, and have done for nearly two years. The only time I have ever been choked unconcious in sparring was by a woman who was about 100lbs lighter than me. After that I have to say I have a lot more respect for women's physical capablities, or potential physical capabilties. As such if a woman were to genuinely attack me I'd take her as seriously as if she were a man and deal with the attack accordingly.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    to be fair some of the women out there today i wouldnt hit them even if theyd hit me first theyre built like brick **** houses!
    take

id think twice before hitting her...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    So basically:

• 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lollyage)
    I can't stand women who only want equality when it suits them. Being violent towards anyone is wrong regardless of gender (or anything else), but if a woman punches a man then she should get a punch back.
    My thoughts exactly :yy:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A level Az)
    I think all men should take a page out of this guys book on how and when to bitchslap a bitch:

Just goes to show how backward Indian culture is, the woman slaps the guy and nobody gives a **** but when the guy slaps the women, they all want him dead.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    If a women hits a man then he has every right to hit her back. Sex is irrelevant. If a skinny 5'5 phaggot tried to punch me then, I'd defend myself. Why should I not then do the same to a women?

Equal rights, equal lefts.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miryo)
    Just goes to show how backward Indian culture is, the woman slaps the guy and nobody gives a **** but when the guy slaps the women, they all want him dead.
    Applicable to any culture that believes men shouldn't hit women e.g. 99% of cultures.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Interesting video on the subject, love how all the preconceptions and assumptions are that the man probably cheated on her - But if I hit my girlfriend for cheating on me, I would be called a woman beater. Double standards.

Another problem is believe it or not, men! Too many white knights roaming about looking to save the day and perhaps score the damsel in distress.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Applicable to any culture that believes men shouldn't hit women e.g. 99% of cultures.
    Where have you pulled that stat from?
    That view point is medieval..
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miryo)
    Where have you pulled that stat from?
    That view point is medieval..
    It can't be medieval viewpoint if it's still a viewpoint held today. What do you mean where have I pulled the stat from? Are you saying that this isn't a viewpoint still held today? It's still the dominating viewpoint, most people still believe that men shouldn't hit women.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miryo)
    I'm pretty sure it's not just indian culture...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 30, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.