The Student Room Group
Kurdt Morello
Who's going to buy this album - great stuff like 'dont think the way they do' and 'Papa' - great listening to it on Xfm

bought it and saw them yesterday, had to come down from notts but they are so utterly great live, if you think the album is good the live experience is quite honestly several zillion times better!
oh and dude its mass distraction :biggrin:
Reply 3
I saw them last summer, before they became better known - they were supporting Evanescence at the Astoria and they were fantastic! I hadn't heard of them and I was very impressed! Found is a great song, however I have to admit I haven't heard anything off the album (unless Found is on it?)
Reply 4
rah
bought it and saw them yesterday, had to come down from notts but they are so utterly great live, if you think the album is good the live experience is quite honestly several zillion times better!

cool - i see - mass distraction even - lol - yeah they are something special i think - they have a lot of potential yet and are stunning at the moment - Libertines are kicking ass too!!!
gemma1811
I saw them last summer, before they became better known - they were supporting Evanescence at the Astoria and they were fantastic! I hadn't heard of them and I was very impressed! Found is a great song, however I have to admit I haven't heard anything off the album (unless Found is on it?)

yep found is on it, if you are going to download any more go for the last single dont think the way they do, papa, on my way down or my babys come back. damnit get it all!

seen em four times now, so wanted to go to that evanescence gig damnit, think it was the same day as one of my exams, grr think i made the wrong choice :smile:

seriously everyone check em out because they f-ing rock so much!
are Span that band from Norway? I think i heard a song of theirs a while ago :confused:
Reply 7
rah
yep found is on it, if you are going to download any more go for the last single dont think the way they do, papa, on my way down or my babys come back. damnit get it all!

seen em four times now, so wanted to go to that evanescence gig damnit, think it was the same day as one of my exams, grr think i made the wrong choice :smile:

seriously everyone check em out because they f-ing rock so much!

Yeah I had friends that could go because of exams! Stupid exams, they get in the way of everything!