The Student Room Group

Intermediate Mathematical Olympiad and Kangaroo (IMOK) 2012 March 15th

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by anon17.
does anyone know when the solutions will be posted online by the UKMT?

They normally post the challenges solutions the day after. In previous years the olympiads normally are too, but I guess they'll be up in a few days at the latest.
Original post by vandanparmar
I did the pink kangaroo today, did anyone else?

Does anyone have the full list of answers? I think that I got 22 or 23 correct. What have the boundaries been in past years for the different certificates? I got 76 last year and that was a certificate of Merit.

76% or mark?
Sorry, but I have no idea what the boundaries are and I just did it (don't think I have anything, but interested anyway).
Thanks
:smile:
Original post by Spiky_Roses
76% or mark?
Sorry, but I have no idea what the boundaries are and I just did it (don't think I have anything, but interested anyway).
Thanks
:smile:

I got 76 mark... That was right on the boundary last year... And what ever you get you will always get a certificate...
Reply 23
Original post by yair
i did all except 5 fairly well (hopefully again) and 5 sketchily. that one was quite tricky i reckon?

I think I managed to get question 5 (didn't seem too hard, but I've yet to see if I got it right!), but ran out of time before question 4, with hindsight I should have written down what I'd done up to that point, but I wasn't paying too much attention to time and ended up not writing down anything for it, but I was pleased to just get this far, and found it quite hard, so I'm not really disappointed (as long as I get something right).
Well done btw.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending