The Student Room Group

Bank of England initial entry scheme

Scroll to see replies

hi, I've got the interview tomorrow afternoon how did you find the interview and got any tips for it
Reply 101
Original post by Lloydy359
hi, I've got the interview tomorrow afternoon how did you find the interview and got any tips for it

I think you should know why you want to go to work at the Bank of England rather than go to uni. Main tip - don't be nervous :smile: good luck !)
Tell me how was the interview
Reply 102
Did anyone have an interview???? What kind of questions did they ask? How was the group exercise organised???
Original post by PriyaM16
Hi, I'm applying for this years initial entry too. Have you got through to the interview stage?

I'm a tad nervous about the group exercise and what questions may crop up in the actual interview.

Any one got any ideas on how to effectively prep for this?

:smile:

Hi! did you have the interview today? how did it go? how was the group exercise?
OMG Interview questions were really hard, too many couldn't even understand some =(
Original post by jkelly20
OMG Interview questions were really hard, too many couldn't even understand some =(

what were they? as long you said something then i wouldn't worry about it. :smile:
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
what were they? as long you said something then i wouldn't worry about it. :smile:

A lot of questions about give an example of like when you had a challenge with something how did I deal with people whos behaviour is wrong and etc overall in mid june they will sent us their decisions .

Did u have your interview? How was it?
A lot of questions about give an example of like when you had a challenge with something how did I deal with people whos behaviour is wrong and etc overall in mid june they will sent us their decisions .

Did u have your interview? How was it?

Hey, have you heard back yet???
Hey, have you heard back yet???

No, I haven't :frown: have you heard back???

I think they might send us answers next week, maybe

Yeah...they said mid June so I think we'll probably get contacted this week...I hope!

A couple people already got their offers on Friday...dunno if thats good or bad for the people that haven't heard...:confused:
Reply 110

Yeah...they said mid June so I think we'll probably get contacted this week...I hope!

A couple people already got their offers on Friday...dunno if thats good or bad for the people that haven't heard...:confused:

Hi! :smile:
anyone who's applied to the Bank of England's initial entry scheme this year: I know the first stage is answering questions and then if successful, numerical and data checking tests i'm ok with that but i've read somewhere (probably here :tongue:) the assessment day involves group exercise and the interview? any tips for this please and what was the group exercise based on and what kind of questions did you get asked in the interview? I can't find much on other sites so please your help will be appreciated. Thank you :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 111
Original post by ko111
Hi! :smile:
anyone who's applied to the Bank of England's initial entry scheme this year: I know the first stage is answering questions and then if successful, numerical and data checking tests i'm ok with that but i've read somewhere (probably here :tongue:) the assessment day involves group exercise and the interview? any tips for this please and what was the group exercise based on and what kind of questions did you get asked in the interview? I can't find much on other sites so please your help will be appreciated. Thank you :smile:

can someone help? I will be applying to this scheme :smile:
Shut up ur username is krap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending