The Student Room Group

Is David Cameron the worst PM ever?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by staggered
Gordon Brown has more integrity and intelligence in his little finger than the whole of this government put together. Plus his policies for dealing with the economy were working, just a very bad press went overboard (as usual) in their criticism of him.

Gordon Brown couldn't even bring himself to mention or acknowledge that there would have to be cuts after the election whoever was in power. He had the press on his side until he lied about why he changed his mind about not having an election in 2007.
I totally agree. How Cameron can stand there on remembrance day. This person has no real compassion for the millions that fort and sacrificed their lives to make this a safe and better country. He should be hanging his head in shame!
The most devious lying, self-serving, back peddling Prime Minister this country has ever had.
I think the increase in the UK debt during the New Labour years is one of the worst mistakes ever. I know that the banks caused the crash, however the deficit would've been a lot smaller if we were running a surplus when the crash struck. Also I believe the banks should've been allowed to fail, recession may have been deeper, however I believe it would be better for the long term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending