Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Hitler praised Islam...

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	132317 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mufti_in_berlin.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	132318 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21nhd2q.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	132319 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	husseinisalute.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	132320
    Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so
    Hitler's Table Talk; 1941-1944", p. 667, translated by N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)
    Indeed Islam promises huge rewards to the warriors, and considers non-violent Muslims as hypocrites (see spoiler for proof from Muhammad himself)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Quotes from Muhammad:
    "One who dies but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad dies the death of a hypocrite. "
    Sahih Muslim 2:4696
    Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.
    Qur'an 4: 74
    Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master."
    Sahih Bukhari 4: 53:386

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?
    Quoted by Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs, pg. 115
    Why would Hitler praise Islam?

by the way, am an athiest

Mod edit: Spamming will get you a severe warning, please don't do it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I told you Hitler ate Corn Flakes, what would that say about Corn Flakes?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    I'm not surprised at all given Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. I'll invite you to a secret but don't tell anyone because they won't be able to comprehend such logic.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The pope is muslim too.
    You know Jesus wasn't even Catholic either? The whole thing is a sham!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROYP)
    If I told you Hitler ate Corn Flakes, what would that say about Corn Flakes?
    I will let the people decide whether that kind of analogy is suitable.

I wont bother arguing.

hint: islam is an ideology, so is nazism
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    The soldiers in the image are mainly SS , check out the 13 th Handschar division... As for the sources, they are criticising Christianity and not praising Islam in general ... The guy in the image meeting Hitler was the head of the British mandate in Palestine and for obvious reasons he was an anti semite (Arab/Israeli) conflict... bear in mind that Hitler said this about Arabs : "painted half-apes, who want to feel the
    whip'" in 1939 however he saw Arabs useful later in the war when struggling ,like many other foreigners such as the free Indian legion and used them ...this hasn't got much to do with religion, he himself hated religion and only allowed it in the third reich because most of his supporters and party members were religious. Arabs were also persecuted in the holocaust.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I read something about this before. About how they both had common enemies, like the soviet union and the British, nothing to do with their ideologies, pure geopolitics I think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnoob)
    The soldiers in the image are mainly SS , check out the 13 th Handschar division... As for the sources, they are criticising Christianity and not praising Islam in general ... The guy in the image meeting Hitler was the head of the British mandate in Palestine and for obvious reasons he was an anti semite (Arab/Israeli) conflict... bear in mind that Hitler said this about Arabs : "painted half-apes, who want to feel the
    whip'" in 1939 however he saw Arabs useful later in the war when struggling ,like many other foreigners such as the free Indian legion and used them ...this hasn't got much to do with religion, he himself hated religion and only allowed it in the third reich because most of his supporters and party members were religious. Arabs were also persecuted in the holocaust.
    Obvious reasons you say, what was the Grand Mufti of Palestine's reason for supporting hitler?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ideas4life)
    Obvious reasons you say, what was the Grand Mufti of Palestine's reason for supporting hitler?
    He was known for being a anti semite and Hitler obviously helped him to get rid of Jews . The Nazi's also promised them freedom from British occupation... Oh and before you start criticising Islam for being anti Jewish, remember that this was due to zionism which the British were even opposed to , please check out the British-Zionist conflict from 1939-1948 during which NEARLY a THOUSAND BRITISH SOLDIERS were KILLED by the Irgun and other resistance groups. Oh and yes there were Arabs fighting along side the British... It didn't have anything to do with religion but WHO WAS RIGHT and who was WRONG.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hitler praises Islam because they both have the same violent Nazi beliefs and want to control the world.

Simples.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

OP notice that he praised the Japanese religion first before adding that Islam would have been more compatible with nazism than christianity. To me that looks like praising your interlocutor (a muslim) in order to try to win their support-one of the most common and effective practice in diplomacy and politics. When taking these kind of statements from politicians you always need to look at the content as well as the context, otherwise it would be easy to mislead yourself and others on all historic figures.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnoob)
    he himself hated religion and only allowed it in the third reich because most of his supporters and party members were religious.
    For some reason, people say this all the time even though it isn't true. Hitler was a Roman Catholic.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nazism and Muslim extremism are ideologically compatible because of the antisemitism that they share. It's not exactly rocket science, mate.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najinaji)
    For some reason, people say this all the time even though it isn't true. Hitler was a Roman Catholic.
    Give me a picture of him in a church ... or provide me with any source saying that he ever prayed...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why would Hitler praise Islam?
    Hitler was probably soft on Islam because he was infuriated by the result of the first world war and wanted to restore things to how they were before that, back when the Ottoman Empire sided with Germany. This would come before the actual ideology of Islam. And even when he did try to find out about it, he would see what he wanted to see. Just as Ghandi chose to talk about Islam's peace and equality, Hitler preferred to pick on Islam's aspect of bravery when it comes to fighting for a just cause.

Hitler was also inspired by Darwinism, Paganism and Nietzsche. He had his own ideology first, then just picked what he could find to support it from other worldviews.

It spoke of the new age of truth in morality and power. William Shirir writes in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich that while Nietzsche was never anti-Semitic, Hitler basically saw what he wanted to see in Nietzsche's writings. "Hitler often visited the Nietzsche museum in Weimar and published his veneration for the philosopher by posing for photographs of himself staring in rapture at the bust of the great man."
    "From now on there will be more favorable preconditions for more comprehensive forms of dominion, whose like has never yet existed. And even this is not the most important thing; the possibility has been established for the production of international racial unions whose task will be to rear a master race, the future "masters of the earth"; a new, tremendous aristocracy, based on the severest self-legislation, in which the will of philosophical men of power and artist-tyrants will be made to endure for millennia -- a higher kind of man who, thanks to their superiority in will, knowledge, riches, and influence, employ democratic Europe as their most pliant and supple instrument for getting hold of the destinies of the earth, so as to work as artists upon "man" himself. Enough: the time is coming when politics will have a different meaning." - Nietsche
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, Hitler praised Volkswagon.

WHY WOULD HITLER PRAISE VOLKSWAGON!!?

This thread is such a cheap dig, it's low even for your standards Ideas4life.

By the way, I'm an athiest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    History contains tons of examples of European Jewish persecution that bare the same rulings that Hitler advocated so I don't understand when you speak of Islam.

Throughout the Middle Ages, the church issued official anti-Jewish decrees. Later, in the twentieth century, the Nazis would follow the example the church had set.

In the year 306, the church forbade Christians from eating with Jews. On December 30, 1939, Germany passed a law barring Jews from railroad dining cars.

In the year 309, the church forbade marriage between Jews and Christians. On September 15, 1935, Germany passed the Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor, forbidding Jews from marrying non-Jews.

In 681 the church publicly burned the Talmud and other Jewish books. The Nazis publicly burned Jewish books on May 10, 1933.

*The church adopted an idea from the Muslim ruler Caliph Omar II (634-44). Omar ordered Christians to wear blue belts and Jews to wear yellow belts. In 1215, the church ordered Jews to wear special badges on their clothing. On September 1, 1941, Germany ordered that Jews wear yellow stars.

In 1267, the church decreed that Jews must live in special Jewish sections or ghettos (the word “ghetto” was first used in Venice, Italy, around 1516). On September 21, 1939, the Nazis ordered the building of ghettos to cage the Jews…

After Rome accepted Christianity as a national religion, anti-Jewish practices and beliefs slowly became official state policies. The Nazis later adopted many of their anti-Jewish laws from these state policies of the Middle Ages.

In fourteenth-century Germany, the state declared that the property of Jews slain in a Gemran city became public property. On July 1, 1943, the Reich Citizenship Law passed by the German government ordered that the property of a dead Jew became the property of the state.

In Nuremberg, in the fourteenth century, the state declared that if a Christian owed a debt to a Jew, the state could collect and keep it. The Reich Citizenship Law of 1943 declared the same thing.

In France in the eighteenth century and Germany in the nineteenth century, Jews were forced to carry special documents or passports marking them as Jews. On October 5, 1938, Germany passed a decree providing for special Jewish identification cards.

In Germany in the seventeenth century, the state declared that Jewish houses had to be marked, Jews could shop only during certain hours, and Jews could visit only certain places. On September 1, 1941, Germany declared certain places off-limits to Jews. On April 17, 1942, Germany declared that Jewish apartments had to be marked.

[1]

1. No evidence to support the claim that the Church took the yellow badge for Jews idea from the Muslims. However, rather from European customs states Normon Roth, professor of Jewish Studies.

2. Islamic law requiring each religious group to dress distinctively was designed to allow Muslims themselves to stand out (incidentally inspired by Jewish law Halacha), whereas the Christian law was implemented in order to single out Jews for humiliation, writes Professor Mark R. Cohen.

3. In any case, the law requiring dhimmis to wear distinctive clothes fell into disuse and was rarely enforced to the point it was difficult to tell Jews and Muslims apart whereas the yellow badge that inspired Hitler found its way over much of Europe in its history.

To conclude, even if Hitler may have praised Islam (even Gandhi has), had it been his inspiration, the holocaust would have never have happened!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ideas4life, have you ever heard of Glenn Beck?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I heard in a lot of official debates against Christianity where people would say that Hitler was a Christian. Well, this is just another example where it clearly shows he was not! I think if Christians ever had a pet peeve, saying Hitler was a Christian is one of them.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okashira)
    I heard in a lot of official debates against Christianity where people would say that Hitler was a Christian. Well, this is just another example where it clearly shows he was not! I think if Christians ever had a pet peeve, saying Hitler was a Christian is one of them.
    "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." - Mein Kampf

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Say what you want about it, the quotes are there for everyone to see. Whether he was a true Christian or not, his quotes point towards him believing he is a Christian and in a God.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." - Mein Kampf

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Say what you want about it, the quotes are there for everyone to see. Whether he was a true Christian or not, his quotes point towards him believing he is a Christian and in a God.

Yes, Hitler was a Christian according to the Nazi Bible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...azi-Bible.html

In the true Bible, Jesus talks about those who would come to Him in the day of judgment saying they did all these things for Him, and He will tell them to depart from Him. Hitler will fall into that category.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 22, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.