Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone applied for Leeds Trinity?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just curious seeing how I am and there isn't an existing thread
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just found your thread when searching for the exact same thing.
    I have, through UCAS extra, just awaiting a reply
    x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ive applied and got into Leeds Trinity to do PE (Primary) and Sports Development
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Media and accepted a conditional as my firm choice! Anyone else doing media?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey I had my interview for Magazine Journalism today, anyone applied for any Journalism courses??? :] <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've set it as my firm, and doing forensic psychology, anyone else doing this??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyyvictoriaa)
    I've set it as my firm, and doing forensic psychology, anyone else doing this??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing (hopefully depending on results) Bsc Psychology so we might be in some of the same core lectures what's your offer? are you on track to get it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran1502)
    I'm doing (hopefully depending on results) Bsc Psychology so we might be in some of the same core lectures what's your offer? are you on track to get it?
    I need to get 280 points, it looks like I'll get that so I should be there in September have you got a similar offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyyvictoriaa)
    I need to get 280 points, it looks like I'll get that so I should be there in September have you got a similar offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They stated between 240-280 for my course but my offer is 240 so I must have impressed them or something Yeah i'm on course for that, just English is letting me down a bit
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran1502)
    They stated between 240-280 for my course but my offer is 240 so I must have impressed them or something Yeah i'm on course for that, just English is letting me down a bit
    well im predicted AAB so i dont understand how others i know who have applied for psychology, are only predicted CCD and there offers are still less than mine, maybe mine are higher because they just dont want me to go haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I Have just accepted Leeds trinity as my firm choice to study Secondary Education and PE (accelerated)!!

Start in september if i meet conditions...

• 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-)
    I Have just accepted Leeds trinity as my firm choice to study Secondary Education and PE (accelerated)!!

Start in september if i meet conditions...

Congrats on your offer!! I have just firmed as well for my unconditional offer to do Early Childhood Studies at Leeds Trinity so excited!! Will you be living at the university accommodation?? x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah congrats to you too!! Yeah I have been looking at saints court what about you? X
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-)
    Yeah congrats to you too!! Yeah I have been looking at saints court what about you? X
    Yea im thinking the same, looks incredible!! X
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Exciting times aye! Hopefully get to live with some people who are tidy but still like to have a laugh haha!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-)
    Exciting times aye! Hopefully get to live with some people who are tidy but still like to have a laugh haha!
    Omg im the exact same!! Hahaha x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm applying to do Psychology However, I'm really worried about freshers week because I'm not a big drinker :/

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 11, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.