The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE vet nursing

Scroll to see replies

hey, are you talking about rvc vet nursing course because i havent heard anything from them yet either, had my interview in november!!!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by sophiesnowden
hey, are you talking about rvc vet nursing course because i havent heard anything from them yet either, had my interview in november!!!

No Im talking about UWE vet nursing, and I havent even had an interview yet:s-smilie: I sent them a message last night.
got a reply:

No need to worry at this stage, your application is still under consideration. Unfortunately I don’t have any further info for you at present. I would advise you to keep an eye on the welcome web for updates.

:smile:
Original post by petparadise123
got a reply:

No need to worry at this stage, your application is still under consideration. Unfortunately I don’t have any further info for you at present. I would advise you to keep an eye on the welcome web for updates.

:smile:

That's good! :smile:
I had my interview today, I was super nervous! If you do get one, you have to do a 2-5 minute presentation to the other candidates. They told me it would be a small group interview...there were 12 other people! But it turned out ok in the end :biggrin:

Original post by sophiesnowden

They told me we all should hear by Easter. I think they are still interviewing people and waiting until they have done them all. I feel sorry for you having to wait so long!
Original post by EyesSetToKill
That's good! :smile:
I had my interview today, I was super nervous! If you do get one, you have to do a 2-5 minute presentation to the other candidates. They told me it would be a small group interview...there were 12 other people! But it turned out ok in the end :biggrin:

They told me we all should hear by Easter. I think they are still interviewing people and waiting until they have done them all. I feel sorry for you having to wait so long!

Just got a message inviting me to an interview on May 9th at 5pm. :smile: Anyone else going then? Also What was your presentation on?
Well done :biggrin:

On why I wanted to do veterinary nursing. I thought that was what everyone was supposed to do. However, most people in my interview talked about their horse lol! The interviewers said after they were worried so many people talked about their horses but were applying for Vet Nursing.
So I would talk about why you want to be a veterinary nurse! :smile:

Also, there was a group discussion as well, but you won't need to prepare for that.

Good Luck! :biggrin:
Well unfortunately i was unable to attend the interview in the end (due to a run in with a cow!). Good luck to everyone else who has an offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending