The Student Room Group

Will whey protein make me gain weight?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hmm...well in this case I'm just going to buy tonnes of whey protein and wait till its summer so I can work out like crazy until my body can't handle it. Sounds like a plan!
Reply 21
Original post by Umer786
Hmm...well in this case I'm just going to buy tonnes of whey protein and wait till its summer so I can work out like crazy until my body can't handle it. Sounds like a plan!

Don't over-train. Your muscles won't develop if you don't rest them.
Original post by Umer786
I don't really find myself to be lucky because all my mates are fit and have a good build to them, whereas I'm the tall skinny guy, makes me look quite odd. Plus i think i have a high metabolism which makes me burn calories faster than others.

Poor boy,
my son has same probem:more than just skinny. He almost never is hungry.
by the way , you might also have celiac desease. In this case you should avoid wheat ,rye and...Gluten!

Yes,buy whey and also spirulina.Both are good sources of protein and of course EAT. You need food not only for muscles,but also for brain.
Take care ,dear.
Reply 23
I know what she means. Am also that type that eats a lot but never gains. Trust me I know yo pain. And the advice that u have given her is not helpiing. We are that type that feels intimedated with friends and even clothes its so hard to find some with yo waist size. I apparently don't wear jeans because I don't look good. Infact I just wear skirts and planning to buy mass gain tomorrow so that after I gain I then keep fit coz I don't exercise. Its a good thought of spending money on yo health

Quick Reply

Latest