The Student Room Group

Do white girls tend to like black guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mia )
i like russell brand...because of his personality manily i think hes funny and intelligent but i dont think hes attractive but his personality overshines that

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He's got a good personality tbf. I don't find him funny, well I don't laugh at his jokes, but he's a pretty cool guy from how he sounds. Tbh, the prank call was a little funny and there wasn't much of a point them getting so worked up over the joke, but I didn't really find him funny. I think jonathan ross is funnier.
Reply 21
Original post by jam277
I think jonathan ross is funnier.

I agree.
Johnathon Ross isn't funny. I don't think I've ever laughed at anything off his show that he said. That's not saying he's not good at what he does though, I think he does great interviews and asks interesting questions but humour isn't his strong point.
Original post by jam277
I may sound like a hater, but I don't really see what girls see in him. I don't find him THAT funny, but he's pretty intellegent tbf so I can't take that away. But he's like one of the typical skinny jean kids that some girls like but with no meat to him. Probably personality wise, I guess they might like russell brand more. The cockyness, it depends tbh, some people hate it, some love it. Although, I don't know too much about pharell personality wise. I think there's a bit of a hype around him and thats why girls like him, but I'm a straight guy, so I dunno. Plus I haven't seen a lot of russell brand either.

Different sense of humour I guess.

Russell Brand is a great guy, he comes across as one at least. I mean he still goes to West Ham games in the stands like a normal guy and mingles with everyone else even though he's world famous. He clearly doesn't take himself too seriously.

It sounds like I fancy Russell Brand but I can assure you I don't. I can just see why women like him.
Reply 24
Original post by Wilfred Little
Different sense of humour I guess.

Russell Brand is a great guy, he comes across as one at least. I mean he still goes to West Ham games in the stands like a normal guy and mingles with everyone else even though he's world famous. He clearly doesn't take himself too seriously.

It sounds like I fancy Russell Brand but I can assure you I don't. I can just see why women like him.

Yeah, tbf, I would like to have russell brand as a friend, he does seem like a top bloke, he's very lighthearted and doesn't give a damn, I like that about him. I can see why women like him, personality wise especially. I might go to a west ham game and see whether I see him there haha.
Reply 25
I don't really care, never have.

I know some girls who'll only get with black guys tho, and who tend to repeat that "once you go black you never go back"....not true. I used to date a Nigerian guy and it didn't end well, and now I'm with a Spanish guy and happier than ever..

Again it depends, but generally there is this stereotype :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Some do.

But I've met some that have absolutely no interest what so ever in us.

So basically, different folks, different strokes.
It depends on the person. I think most people tend to prefer their own race, like most Indian girls will prefer Indian guys and most black girls with prefer black guys. But there are obviously some people who don't have a preference and other people who almost exclusively date a difference race. Personally, I only really go for white guys, I like the blonde haired, blue eyed look, but it's just personal preference. I have a friend who only dates mixed race guys and another who only dates black guys.
Based entirely on the unreliable evidence of my own observation I would say white girls seem more open minded to dating outside their race than white guys do. A lot of white girls I've known socially especially through uni etc have had black boyfriends but I struggle to think of examples the other way round...where the white guys have been with non white girls it's been more mixed race girls rather than fully black.
Reply 29
Original post by digitalfever
Yeah. Haven't you guys heard of the term 'Night Ryder'?

Must admit, that term is new to me.
Reply 30
Alot of them do. They never like Oriental guys though. As an Oriental guy who likes white girls it saddens me. :sad:
Reply 31
Original post by Mr Smurf
Alot of them do. They never like Oriental guys though. As an Oriental guy who likes white girls it saddens me. :sad:

Do you copy and paste this post to every thing that has something to do with white girls. I would think quite a few like oriental guys, you sure it's just not because you have no game?
Reply 32
Original post by jam277
Do you copy and paste this post to every thing that has something to do with white girls. I would think quite a few like oriental guys, you sure it's just not because you have no game?

No and I have never come across any white girls who like Oriental guys let alone an Oriental guy-white girl couple.

"I would think quite a few like oriental guys" - From that it looks like you havent either.
Reply 33
No and I have never come across any white girls who like Oriental guys let alone an Oriental guy-white girl couple.

"I would think quite a few like oriental guys" - From that it looks like you havent either.

I have seen quite a few get with girls and stuff, but then again, I usually see oriental guys with oriental girls, where I am most are from china, so then they're more used to their race. They don't really interact with other people, I think only one oriental guy is my friend in uni, although in london it's different and it's full of mixed raced couples. I don't think I've seen many white girl-black guy couples either in liverpool but loads in london.

Anyway, some have preferences while some don't, you win some and you lose some, there'll be one or two who love you guys, while the rest don't. Do you get attention from any girls?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by jam277
I have seen quite a few get with girls and stuff, but then again, I usually see oriental guys with oriental girls, where I am most are from china, so then they're more used to their race. They don't really interact with other people, I think only one oriental guy is my friend in uni, although in london it's different and it's full of mixed raced couples. I don't think I've seen many white girl-black guy couples either in liverpool but loads in london.

Anyway, some have preferences while some don't, you win some and you lose some, there'll be one or two who love you guys, while the rest don't. Do you get attention from any girls?

Exactly. But you never see Oriental guy-white girl couples in Liverpool, London, Chinatown's or anywhere.

Yes they do have preferences. But its just never Oriental guys. I used to get attention from Oriental girls but that has become less common since I stopped hanging around with any Oriental people. For some strange reason I have gotten attention from Indian girls lately. :dontknow:
Reply 35
Exactly. But you never see Oriental guy-white girl couples in Liverpool, London, Chinatown's or anywhere.

Yes they do have preferences. But its just never Oriental guys. I used to get attention from Oriental girls but that has become less common since I stopped hanging around with any Oriental people. For some strange reason I have gotten attention from Indian girls lately. :dontknow:

It depends I think. There are probably some who don't care as long as you're good looking. Meh, I reckon it depends. I never get attention from indian girls... weird. I guess maybe you don't notice if they secretly like you.
Reply 36

Yes you have. Every time you post that same bloody line, a woman comes on and says "I like Asian guys". So yes, you have come across them. So either you are expertly trolling or you have a very bad memory.
Reply 37
Thanks for the comments guys, quite enlightening.
I'm not one to assume every female wants a slice of the Kunle cake but it helps my 'game' - knowing more about the mindset of the main demographic.
Reply 38
I 'prefer' black guys, im a white girl.
Problem is for me is my dad is kind of on the racist side who isnt open about it in public.
My dad is really lovely, i dont want to make him sad or anything. So while i do have a weak spot for dating black guys and believe me ive been with quite a few, i'll never take one home with me. Just hope my dad never finds out ive ever slept with one id just keel over and die :tongue:
Original post by Jessica20
I 'prefer' black guys, im a white girl.
Problem is for me is my dad is kind of on the racist side who isnt open about it in public.
My dad is really lovely, i dont want to make him sad or anything. So while i do have a weak spot for dating black guys and believe me ive been with quite a few, i'll never take one home with me. Just hope my dad never finds out ive ever slept with one id just keel over and die :tongue:

Any reason you prefer black guys over white? Any traits or anything specific you can touch upon?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending