The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
SpAnIsH_fLy
N what about the preacher guy in oxford street, that preaches thru a megaphone. 'don't b a sinner, Be a winner !!' hahaha

Think I've seen (well heard) him.

There was some guy in the street last week up here and he was just standing there with a sign saying "I am not Doctor Dick" or something :/. Strange.
Reply 61
SpAnIsH_fLy
N what about the preacher guy in oxford street, that preaches thru a megaphone. 'don't b a sinner, Be a winner !!' hahaha

OMG that man he always calls me a sinner!!!!! he was on one of the bridges too...
Reply 62
Custard
I've never been to london, but there s some dodgey people in manchester, like that guy who trys and plays the guitar outside of boots! LOL! God there are loads of 'em, but if you really want weirdos get yourself down to lancaster!

Lancaster....:confused: i've never seen any weridos in Lancaster
Reply 63
Tinykates
Lancaster....:confused: i've never seen any weridos in Lancaster

Funnywhen we went into the town their were loads, following us and everything, maybe its was just us.
Reply 64
Custard
Funnywhen we went into the town their were loads, following us and everything, maybe its was just us.

hehe -well i guess i didn't really walk around town THAT much, only in the evening mainly...so maybe that's why I didn't see any
how strange, i'm having goat curry tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending