Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do a lot of women go for this type of look.......?

Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Media propaganda!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/index.html
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    That's your opinion I think Lydia is the prettiest out of all those girls.

Anyway if you watched Take Me Out this Saturday that ugly balding guy the cheerleader one is an example of how ugly guys would go for the girl that looks like that compared to Grace who looks natural. Then he said she was too plain for him yet he looks plain himself. I bet he would have more in common with Grace than the other girl.
    yes i agree i think lydia looks that best she knows how to dress and put on subtle make up

yes that is totally right... while i love both bex and grace so didn't mind who he picked (though i think grace would have suited him better) he sounded like an arse and they could both do better...

the guys on take me out usually pick the most made up ones.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    woooooahhhhh! there is no need to get personal I have not said anything about her personality. I am sure she is a lovely girl. but I just think she has overddone the plastic surgery. beauty is subjective and some people will find that look attractive and others won't. my idea of beauty is more natural.
    haha don't worry there have been some horrific pics of me on occasion.....

yes she's overdone the plastic surgery but it's because she's so insecure and people have been saying she looks like michael jackson so she's still not happy...
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I wouldn't touch it with yours, let alone my own
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dont think they do. The majority of us know the line between looking good and looking like a slag. Could have something to do with who your friends are i.e any friend that lets you go out looking like that isnt a very good one or maybe they just dont know any different x
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    yes i agree i think lydia looks that best she knows how to dress and put on subtle make up

yes that is totally right... while i love both bex and grace so didn't mind who he picked (though i think grace would have suited him better) he sounded like an arse and they could both do better...

the guys on take me out usually pick the most made up ones.
    Lydia cakes on make-up just as much as the other girls, the only difference is she doesn't wear fake tan...

• 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    Lydia cakes on make-up just as much as the other girls, the only difference is she doesn't wear fake tan...

True but Lydia's looks more natural looking and her eyelashes are stuck on right compared to that pic of Jessica's that looks like she's used too much glue.

And loads of celebs use fake tan but it's not the shade of an oompa loompa.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    haha don't worry there have been some horrific pics of me on occasion.....

yes she's overdone the plastic surgery but it's because she's so insecure and people have been saying she looks like michael jackson so she's still not happy...
    no way! that's really upsetting. It is hard to be happy with yourself and get to a point in your life where you are happy with who you are and become comfortable with your insecurities and accept them as part of your identity. I am by no means attractive. I have my own fair share of insecurities. for example I am 20 and have faced rejection from 5 guys that I really liked growing up. It makes you feel really low and can seriously affect your self confidence but I focus on other things in my life and have just gotten used to the fact that I am never going to look like Adriana Lima or Beyonce. I am me and that's not going to change. I have learnt that you should make the most of what you have and focus on the strengths rather than the weaknesses.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    So horrible..
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    "I like the natural look" blah blah blah. The fact is these girls actually wear a lot of make up that make them look natural so think about that males. So next time you see a girl with no make up but looks "naturally" pretty, just consider that she is probably wearing a form of subtle make up, :laugh: so much for 'natural'

Also I like how the guys on here say they don't find those girls caked in make up attractive, puh leasssse stop trying to look genuine and un-shallow in front of the TSR girls in here, it's pathetic and useless. The girls on here aren't going to think, "oh such a nice guy, he doesn't find the fake look attractive". Honestly the fake look aint my cup of tea either but to outright lie and say you wouldn't have sex with TOWIE girls is bull, stop trying to impress the girls on here, it aint working.

On the other hand the fake look isn't my preference either but I'm not gonna pretend that I don't find any of these types of girls attractive, white knights need to stop trying to impress girls on here with their "I aint shallow I actually prefer natural girls without any make up" bullcrap lies! Please people keep it real, because there's a world difference between what is said by the majority of guys on this thread and the actual things that happen in the real world.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raaadha_x)
    I dont think they do. The majority of us know the line between looking good and looking like a slag. Could have something to do with who your friends are i.e any friend that lets you go out looking like that isnt a very good one or maybe they just dont know any different x
    not really, I see these girls everywhere, fake eyelashes etc. not a good ook
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Because many men find that look attractive? It makes them more sexually appealing? They would be more respected?
    By who? :confused:
    • 167 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morecambebay)
    By who? :confused:
    Men. Men respect beautiful women.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Men. Men respect beautiful women.
    Men respect women who deserve to be respected and command respect by the way they behave, Im pretty sure it doesn't hinge on looks. A beautiful women with a vulgar mouth would not be respected by a man
    • 167 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Men respect women who deserve to be respected and command respect by the way they behave, Im pretty sure it doesn't hinge on looks. A beautiful women with a vulgar mouth would not be respected by a man
    Neither would an ugly woman be respected.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I HATE this look! I don't understand how anyone can think they look good like that; you end up with a clown face that looks completely unnatural, spider eyelashes, and weird, unmatching skin, and it tends to look really unhealthy up close because there's so much slap that it's caked onto the face and is usually covering up really bad skin because of the amount of make-up worn all the time. If they just let their skin breathe it would look so much healthier and they would be able to show off their natural beauty underneath.

But what annoys me the most is that lots (I'm not saying all, but lots) of guys seem to prefer this look! I've even heard a guy say that he'd rather see a girl with a caked on layer of bright orange make-up than see 'ugly spots' on her face. It's a disgusting attitude to take and yet it seems to be the 'fashion' nowadays.

Gosh, it makes me so angry >.<
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why would a so-called 'ugly' woman not be respected? Firstly, who are you to class them as ugly and secondly, why would their looks make a difference to your opinion of them, and more importantly the respect you have for them?
    And before you argue back, saying that people judge others all the time by their appearance, this is different. I'm not saying it's right, but judging someone by how they dress, or how they appear to behave is different; it's not actually them, it's their decisions. Judging someone by their actual features is criticising their very being. It's cruel.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    to be honest it's usually quite sad,

by dressing like that they get attention, so they keep doing it, but usually from the kind of guys they don't realy want attention from
    they usually dress like that because they feel so uncomfortable with their own appearance that the less they look like themselves the more comfortable they feel

its down to poor self image mostly I think. Or perhaps in some cases just a horrible sense of fashion haah
    and some probably just genuinely like looking like it. But i think it's mostly down to low confidence.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maggie Thatcher definitely wasn't a looker.
    • 167 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerlilygem)
    Why would a so-called 'ugly' woman not be respected? Firstly, who are you to class them as ugly and secondly, why would their looks make a difference to your opinion of them, and more importantly the respect you have for them?
    And before you argue back, saying that people judge others all the time by their appearance, this is different. I'm not saying it's right, but judging someone by how they dress, or how they appear to behave is different; it's not actually them, it's their decisions. Judging someone by their actual features is criticising their very being. It's cruel.
    Men do that all the time.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 4, 2012
New on TSR

A-level mocks revision

Chat about your study tips

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.