Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do a lot of women go for this type of look.......?

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    No, maybe you're asexual.
    i am
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because of a lack of originality.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    When I say this look, I mean the fake, TOWIE look? I mean is it cos they think it makes them look good?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...night-out.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...-jesus-sinitta

I mean it must cost a fortune to do and take a hell of a lot of time. Most men (myself included) prefer more natural girls. I mean fair enough if they find it fun but whenever I see girls like this, I stay well away cos they're pretty likely to be shallow and simple (not always) and lack any sophistication. I completely understand why women would use makeup as if well applied it can improve your attractiveness a fair bit but I just cant understand this.
    I don't get it either, and I'm a girl. Most of us would change at least one thing about our bodies (I certainly would) but I don't see why they would want to look like that. I saw a picture of Amy Childs from when she was at school, she looked so nice and normal. Now she just looks...awful.

Also, to the men out there, would you prefer small natural boobs to big fake ones?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't find that look particularly attractive but if it makes those girls feel better about themselves and gives them confidence, then fair enough

There were so many girls at my old school who used to plaster on the make up when they really didn't need it - it's horrible when they evidently thought they were so ugly to warrant that amount in the first place, and then everyone else made them feel worse by taking the piss
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sort of women that put foundation on their lips. It looks disgusting

Insecure sluzzas
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    I don't get it either, and I'm a girl. Most of us would change at least one thing about our bodies (I certainly would) but I don't see why they would want to look like that. I saw a picture of Amy Childs from when she was at school, she looked so nice and normal. Now she just looks...awful.

Also, to the men out there, would you prefer small natural boobs to big fake ones?
    I would prob prefer small ones........well I guess whatever the woman felt better with really. Like you say, we would all change atleast one thing about our bodies.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    I would prob prefer small ones........well I guess whatever the woman felt better with really. Like you say, we would all change atleast one thing about our bodies.
    I was considering implants for quite a while but I think the furore over the PIP implants has put me off completely.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's armour. When they've got all that slap on they feel like they can take on the world. They are too insecure to feel strong, sexy, fun, powerful, confident & happy without it. It's a suit of armour.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    I was considering implants for quite a while but I think the furore over the PIP implants has put me off completely.
    Yeh I would just try and accept yourself. I (with most men) think big fake boobs on thin women look ridiculous. I bet yours are fine. Dont worry, I would certainly change things about myself but can't so I try to accept
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a kind of addiction. I mean, for people that do use make-up, they enjoy how they look and want to keep that look, but then it becomes a norm so for special events they need to step it up and that's when the whole thing starts off.
    Also, foundation on a regular basis just makes it easier for spots to live on, and what else to remedy that than with more foundation?

As for the way they dress... I'm a bit stumped. Each to their own though, I mean it's their choice and just because they dress a bit different (albeit 'essex-y') doesn't mean we go on them like a ton of bricks.

... though I would never in a million years let myself wear a dress with a peplum if I already had the curves. Jus' Sayin. :P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Do you really think THAT is attractive :lolwut:

Anyway these threads are always on here yet in reality guys always go for girls that look like that whether they like to admit it or not :shifty:

I know not ALL guys do but alot do even the show song marry avoid all the girls have boyfriends and then the boyfriend wants to change her and make her be more natural but they went for the OTT look to begin with :facepalm:

Then some guy will say "yeah but there not nice guys" How do you know you can't judge someone because of the way they look.

I know a girl in my class that looks like that and I think people kind of judge her for the way she looks but if you get to know her she is a nice and i guess insecure person.

I agree girls look better with natural make up on but those people are an exception considering their on a show and portraying a stereotype of Essex to boost their ratings.

Even the most natural looking girl is likely to be fake somehow I've never seen a 100% natural girl that guys like.
    she's attractive
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    chloe sims from TOWIE scares the life out of me.

Attachment 132819

God helps us, if there are some women out there who think this look is attractive. :rolleyes:
    chloe simms seems a really lovely girl, she has serious insecurity issues too. that is not a flattering picture, just like i'm sure there's unflattering pictures that have been taken of you, but she is a very pretty woman.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    I actually don't think men REALLY like that look. Well a lot of men I know don't, anyway. It's so awful-looking it actually looks comical

And the sad thing is, the women genuinely believe they look attractive.
    who are you to say they don't?

what is wrong with some people! that is so mean!
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    who are you to say they don't?

what is wrong with some people! that is so mean!
    Not many men find this fake look attractive, if im honest. Its probably why girls with this fake look sleep around, a lot.

And how is it so "mean"?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Not many men find this fake look attractive, if im honest. Its probably why girls with this fake look sleep around, a lot.

And how is it so "mean"?
    if people started saying "how can you think you're attractive" to you wouldn't you be upset? i know most girls would be. of course it is mean.

i disagree, you can't speak for all men. you might think it's unattractive but obviously other men think they are attractive.. otherwise they wouldn't sleep with them, otherwise they wouldn't be in relationships...

i don't even think their look is that different from a lot of hollywood celebs like megan fox, j-lo,katy perry etc. and they are all seen as very attractive in general.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    if people started saying "how can you think you're attractive" to you wouldn't you be upset? i know most girls would be. of course it is mean.
    You remind me of that youtube video LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!
    i disagree, you can't speak for all men.
    I know i cant, i wasnt intending to.

you might think it's unattractive but obviously other men think they are attractive.. otherwise they wouldn't sleep with them, otherwise they wouldn't be in relationships...
    Bold bit: these men are probably in the minority and when the make up rubs off the pillow the next morning, they'll find out what kind of munter they slept with LOL

Underline bit: they only sleep with them because they find them "easy", im not even joking.

Relationships? Hah. Never seen 'em in a long term relationship tbh, they always get cheated on or they themselves, cheat - due to insecurities, hence the make up.
    i don't even think their look is that different from a lot of hollywood celebs like megan fox, j-lo,katy perry etc. and they are all seen as very attractive in general.
    Do you dress like this youself btw? Lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    You remind me of that youtube video LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

I know i cant, i wasnt intending to.

Bold bit: these men are probably in the minority and when the make up rubs off the pillow the next morning, they'll find out what kind of munter they slept with LOL

Underline bit: they only sleep with them because they find them "easy", im not even joking.

Relationships? Hah. Never seen 'em in a long term relationship tbh, they always get cheated on or they themselves, cheat - due to insecurities, hence the make up.

Do you dress like this youself btw? Lol
    well i'm not sitting here crying if that what you mean

you can't sleep with people you aren't attracted to and also a lot of guys i know always talk about how fit jess or lucy or whoever is on TOWIE when they are talking about it... they also talk about girls who look this way similar.

i have seen plenty in relationships also maybe they don't want to be in relationships have you ever considered they are just looking for sex too?

i also think you don't realise how much make up women generally wear... the only difference with these girls is that they wear fake tan too or the wrong shades.. and fake eyelashes... not that much difference!

no i don't dress like this (nor do i want to), quite the opposite.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's either that, the Ke$ha look or the original Jessie J look. Personally, I prefer women who are more like Rihanna, Eva Longoria Parker, Adele, Lady Gaga, Naya Rivera, Katy Perry etc who seem to have their own sense of style and don't conform to any set fashion that is trending.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    she's attractive
    That's your opinion I think Lydia is the prettiest out of all those girls.

Anyway if you watched Take Me Out this Saturday that ugly balding guy the cheerleader one is an example of how ugly guys would go for the girl that looks like that compared to Grace who looks natural. Then he said she was too plain for him yet he looks plain himself. I bet he would have more in common with Grace than the other girl.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    chloe simms seems a really lovely girl, she has serious insecurity issues too. that is not a flattering picture, just like i'm sure there's unflattering pictures that have been taken of you, but she is a very pretty woman.
    woooooahhhhh! there is no need to get personal I have not said anything about her personality. I am sure she is a lovely girl. but I just think she has overddone the plastic surgery. beauty is subjective and some people will find that look attractive and others won't. my idea of beauty is more natural.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 4, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.