The Student Room Group

What did everyone in sixth form do this half term?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amber109
Hi Im new to TSR :smile:
During this half term i basically did work experince in a pharmacy (as i would like to do medicine at uni)
however, i didnt study or revise or anything like that...

That's fine if cos exams are sum way off. If you've got on interview the day after u come back from half term, an don't do any work/practise, then ur in trouble...:colone:
Reply 41
Saturday: Went out for lunch.
Sunday: Train down to London- went to first set of IOP Physics in Perspective Lectures. Ate at "The Spaghetti House".
Monday: Went to Canary Wharf. Then went to next IOP Lectures. Ate in another restaurant.
Tuesday: Went to last IOP lectures. Went home.
Wednesday: Uni of Nottingham Physics visit day (post offer).
Thursday: Uni of Lancaster interview day (got an offer!)
Friday: Recovery.
Saturday: Ill.
Sunday: Ill.
Reply 42
No study, no revision , nothing work related really. Just enjoyed myself

After all , exams are about 2 months away
Reply 43
Original post by Xenite
Saturday - Stayed round a mates
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Job(4hr)/Nothing
Tuesday - Job(4hr)/Nothing
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Nothing
Friday - At a wedding up North
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - OH DAMN I FORGOT TO DO ALL MY COURSEWORK AND GET EVERYTHING READY AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Yea. Pretty standard half term, for me.:rolleyes:

LOL hahhahaa u really made me laugh there :biggrin:
Reply 44
Well, I planned on revising/sorting out some work experience placements/doing homework

...but ended up procrastinating, getting very angry at all the stupid age restrictions and spent the week up in Newcastle visiting my boyfriend instead. :colone:
Reply 45
Actually had one of the most productive half terms ever... got three bits of coursework done :smile: Still got more to do though... Can't wait until May 22nd - my last exam!
Reply 46
Original post by megan205
Actually had one of the most productive half terms ever... got three bits of coursework done :smile: Still got more to do though... Can't wait until May 22nd - my last exam!

Is your avatar caffeine?
Work experience ....:colondollar:
Went on holiday then came back to a mountain of homework
Original post by tehforum
Procrastinate LIKE A BOSS.

This.

And so my coursework begins :frown:

4000 words for the morning. See you all at 7am.

This is me first thing in politics when I've done an all nighter and can't even comprehend where I am.

"Who is President?"

Reply 50
Procrastinated, revised a bit...hoping I don't have a test tomorrow as I will def not do well :biggrin: Well actually I did do an overview of both of my psychology booklets buuut it didn't stick in my brain >.<
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 51
I did absolutely nothing, i just sat at home like i owned the chair watching **** TV. i have only just relised i have my 2000 word History essay to complete, A business work book, my Media evaluation and my Tudor rebellion essay to complete for this week.:colondollar:
Reply 52
Original post by PhysicsMan
Saturday: Went out for lunch.
Sunday: Train down to London- went to first set of IOP Physics in Perspective Lectures. Ate at "The Spaghetti House".
Monday: Went to Canary Wharf. Then went to next IOP Lectures. Ate in another restaurant.
Tuesday: Went to last IOP lectures. Went home.
Wednesday: Uni of Nottingham Physics visit day (post offer).
Thursday: Uni of Lancaster interview day (got an offer!)
Friday: Recovery.
Saturday: Ill.
Sunday: Ill.

You really like Physics dont you?......:smile:
Reply 53
2 chapters from the c2 book which i could have done in 2 hours in the library
I am lucky enough to attend the one ****ing sixth form in the world that has half term this week, so I spent a week in school while all my friends went out and had fun, so now I get to sit on my own or sleep for a week while everyone else is back in school :angry:
Reply 55
Went over best mates house.
Then had interview at Cardiff uni.
Then back to best mates house for rest of half term helping out at her village panto.
Reply 56
**** all.... sleep, play css, watch tv
(edited 12 years ago)
I can't even remember... usually a bad sign.
Reply 58
Original post by tehforum
Procrastinate LIKE A BOSS.

THIS! :yep:

Realised I have a test, two essays, a project, and extension forms to fill in over half term. (Gonna be a long night...)

<3 x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 59
Went to Beijing with some people from Sixth Form. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest