The Student Room Group

Course duration query

I attempted to complete my student finance today. But when it comes to selecting my course (I had already connected it to my UCAS), it comes up with my course but with four years next time it. The university website has stated it is three years. I've e-mailed the university but all the replies I ever got did not answer my questions. So what should I do now?
Original post by koolkelv
I attempted to complete my student finance today. But when it comes to selecting my course (I had already connected it to my UCAS), it comes up with my course but with four years next time it. The university website has stated it is three years. I've e-mailed the university but all the replies I ever got did not answer my questions. So what should I do now?

If the course details are correct apart the duration, you could leave it, and just not apply for the fourth year. It's a lot harder to increase your course duration if it's too short than decrease it if it's too long (my course increased to 3.5 years the year I applied, but Student Finance wasn't informed by my university, so my student finance has been totally wrong for years now!).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending