The Student Room Group

Ex-boyfriend posted photo's of me online...

My total loser of an ex boyfriend has put up a fake profile of me on a dating website, with photo's and information about me and I've found out he did this before we broke up...

Anyways, how can I check if he's created any more fake accounts of me online as I can't check every dating/social media site it'll take ages, does anyone know of any site that checks all the websites for you?
Don't see how that'll help..
Reply 3
Reply 4
I`m not sure you can actually. He may use some nickname instead of your real name and for pictures.. you can`t really always search for similar pictures online which previous user recommended. I once checked it that way for myself and hadn`t find anything.

Maybe you can contact some dating site and ask for help. I know some of them are somehow connected.
Reply 6
Original post by Sugar.And.Spice
What?

Well you see, if he's used photos of you on other websites, you can use tineye to track them down.

&_&
I don't think there is any particular site for that..
Btw how old are you? Can I ask how you know your ex is behind this?

First, contact the dating website and ask them to take it down if you haven't, they should do that easily. Do a google search of yourself with your name in brackets "Sugar and Spice", to see what comes up. I'm not so familiar with dating websites, but do a quick search for the most popular ones and go through. Also, have a serious talk with your ex. I know that may seem hopeless but he is a person and at least try to shake him by telling him what he's done is illegal. He'll never be sanctioned for it, and he knows it too well, but at least try to let him know how awful you find his behavior. Don't be too angry, that's what he wants to achieve, just be serious and tell him you're hurt by this.
Original post by Christop
Well you see, if he's used photos of you on other websites, you can use tineye to track them down.

&_&

Ohh thanks!
Original post by Aconcernedparent
I don't think there is any particular site for that..
Btw how old are you? Can I ask how you know your ex is behind this?

First, contact the dating website and ask them to take it down if you haven't, they should do that easily. Do a google search of yourself with your name in brackets "Sugar and Spice", to see what comes up. I'm not so familiar with dating websites, but do a quick search for the most popular ones and go through. Also, have a serious talk with your ex. I know that may seem hopeless but he is a person and at least try to shake him by telling him what he's done is illegal. He'll never be sanctioned for it, and he knows it too well, but at least try to let him know how awful you find his behavior. Don't be too angry, that's what he wants to achieve, just be serious and tell him you're hurt by this.

I'm 21 and i know its him as he's the only one crazy enough to do something like this.

And i can't talk to him as our relationship was abusive in every way, and i contacted the police about him abusing me/hitting me but they said there was not enough evidence even though i showed them pictures of my bruises, so even if i threatened him with police action he knows he's got away with everything else so he won't care and tbh i just need to get away from that man forever, i just wish he'd stop trying to make me jealous/making fake accounts!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending