Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there any point in a girl having a nice body if her face looks bad...

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vikki, how I suggested to dress looks absolutely no different to most other women on a good night out in the town, I dress that way and look far more classy/elegant than at least half of everyone else and I'm always getting hit on by good looking guys so I know I'm doing great.

I don't think you've been out a lot, there's a lot of women who dress kind of scruffy, tarty, pastes a load of make up, has a deep fake horrible tan, wearing heels they just look horrid and uncomfortable walking in with bodycon dresses/skirts bulging through some flab. And you think my style is cheap!? lol youve been to one too many student night clubs.
    • 7 followers

(Original post by Jessica20)
    Personality aside...
    Some guys wont date girls if they are ugly even if she has a body to die for.

You can easily get a boyfriend though if you have a toned slim body. Its all about how you present yourself, do you dress feminine? ie mini bodycon dresses, holdup stockings (tops hidden under the dress), heels, a light amount of makeup, style your hair, maybe get a fake tan if your skin is quite pale.

Ive seen loads of ugly chubby slaggy women pulling guys who arnt even drunk, so if you are classy somewhat with a toned body, seriously you can pull guys. A lot of men go out just to get laid for the night, so try flirt with who you can and then go from there.

You have a toned body, style yourself so you show off your tone in figure hugging mini dresses, show some cleavage and always show off your legs. Its all about sex appeal in the end, not how young girls will see you as a slut, just dress elegantly rather than cheap/tarty. Then goto bars/clubs by yourself if you have to.
    I'm not agreeing with you, but what you've said I've witnessed works! I went out last week, and the amount of girls in teeny tiny dresses/skirts (just about covering their fufu) were getting 'hit' on by men (I wonder why? :rolleyes:). Yes dressing in the manner you've suggested will certainly draw attention to you, but the majority of fellas might not have the same thinking cap on, ie girl wants bf, boy wants casual ONS!

With regards to the OPs Q - I've had the same sort of thing said to me; I dance therefore I'm very slim and healthy. Now and again I get remarks of ''Shame the face doesnt make the body'', which honestly is an ultimate blow and knock to self confidence. I'll be honest, it has dented my confidence a lot, but 2bh I try not to let it rule me too much and just carry on as normal. Next week I reach the grand ol age of 26 and if I am honest, I am starting to worry a lil bit. But hey . .i'm just going to try and suss out things and let nature do its thing.

• 150 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vikki, how I suggested to dress looks absolutely no different to most other women on a good night out in the town, I dress that way and look far more classy/elegant than at least half of everyone else and I'm always getting hit on by good looking guys so I know I'm doing great.

I don't think you've been out a lot, there's a lot of women who dress kind of scruffy, tarty, pastes a load of make up, has a deep fake horrible tan, wearing heels they just look horrid and uncomfortable walking in with bodycon dresses/skirts bulging through some flab. And you think my style is cheap!? lol youve been to one too many student night clubs.
    :rofl: I'm a true party girl, wait until you're a little older and you'll perhaps realise what 'partying' really is. Now shush.

your parents are asses.At the end of the day honey you just have to do you.I don't even think you are as unattractive as you think you are.Maybe its more of a confidence issue that holding you back??Although you say your happy with yourself, maybe this isn't transpiring to other people.Just be yourself, the right one will come along.Look i never used to be a stunner, I can assure you around 14-15 I wasn't anything special.Now I'm 18 I can say i have grown into my looks alot more and now I get quite alot of attention. I'm not bragging,but give yourself time, things start to look up when you least expect it.I used to be in the same situation you were in, now I can't handle it.Honestly you got to give yourself time but if your going to change yourself,do it for boys.peace
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    :rofl: I'm a true party girl, wait until you're a little older and you'll perhaps realise what 'partying' really is. Now shush.
    Back at you.
    • 150 followers

ReputationRep:
    Back at you.
    :shh:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 2, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.