The Student Room Group

Warwick's MSc Marketing and Strategy, Edinburgh's MSc Marketing and Business Analysis

I am a student from the United States considering all options to enter the field of management consulting. I am majoring in Economics at a state school, with a current GPA of 3.5/4.0. I really like Edinburgh's program, but have heard that Warwick is a target school for consulting firms.

Any advice on the campuses, suggestions on other unis to consider, and chances of admission would be greatly appreciated.
After 8 years, I have the same problem like you, how’s your final decision😂
Original post by travhenry11
I am a student from the United States considering all options to enter the field of management consulting. I am majoring in Economics at a state school, with a current GPA of 3.5/4.0. I really like Edinburgh's program, but have heard that Warwick is a target school for consulting firms.

Any advice on the campuses, suggestions on other unis to consider, and chances of admission would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Travhenry11

It is great to see people have been informing you of the fantastic reputation Warwick University have with employers, we are the 3rd most targeted university by the top 100 employers (The Graduate Market 2020). We hold fantastic careers fairs throughout the year study for the MSc programmes within Warwick Business School and Warwick University, our employment statistics are fantastic for both of these courses. I have attached the link for you to take a look at the MSc Business Analytics and MSc Marketing and Strategy employment stats, they are pretty impressive!
https://www.wbs.ac.uk/wbs2012/assets/PDF/downloads/MSc/Graduate%20Destinations%20brochure%20-%20business%20portfolio%20ONLINE%20VERSION.pdf

Our campus is truly beautiful, lots of nature as well as lots of life around it... its like a little town really. Why don't you have a watch of this short clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRVEVKbyOg
We have shops, cafes, restaurants, a bank, post office, a sports centre and many other things.

We are very honest regarding chances of admission, competition is high in order to get admission and our acceptance rate is around 1 in ten applicants.

Let me know if you have anymore questions or if you would like to have a chat:smile:

Danielle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending