Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Don't know what to do!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really had my heart set on London Met to study Fashion Marketing & Journalism.. but after reading some of the awful reviews I'm rethinking my choice.. I've also been offered conditional offers from Middlesex (Journalism with Media & Culteral Studies), Sunderland (Fashion Journalism) and University of the Creative Artas (Fashion Journalism).
    Not sure what to put as my firm, I really had my heart set on studying in London.

Thanks for any help!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stay well clear of London Met, and if I were you and was dead set on fashion journalism my no.1 choice would be UAL.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't know about this course, but about the uni.. i am quite enjoying it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think that Londonmet is a pretty decent uni despite all what i previously heard ppl say before coming here myself, because the neccesary facilities are available, the people who are studying here are also attentive to their studies, their friendly so its easy to make friends. And also the lectureres are there to support you and prvide help whenever its needed.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 30, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.