The Student Room Group

Bristol UWE primary education interview/presentation

Hey, I have my interview tomorrow for the course and just wondered if anyone had any last minute tips?

Also does the poster only need examples/pictures of how we've seen one of the teacher standards being achieved at our work experience? I haven't done much writing on it so I'm worried I need some.

And is the English test just an essay on why we want to become a primary school teacher?

Reply 1
Hey, how did your interview go? I have mine there next week, any advice you wouldn't mind giving me on the presentation and literacy test? Also any general advice would be helpful please.

Thanks
Mee TOO! I have my interview doing primary education with early years next week wednesday and im so nervous about my presentation. Sometimes if Im not comfortable or really nervous I freeze up and start to stutter! *covers face* Someone help me! Advice? Interview Tips? What To Wear?
Reply 3
Original post by JSS123
Hey, how did your interview go? I have mine there next week, any advice you wouldn't mind giving me on the presentation and literacy test? Also any general advice would be helpful please.

Thanks

Hey, sorry i just saw this now.. how did you find it? i felt the presentation was ok, not sure about the group interview. I still havn't heard back from them yet (hopefully that's a good thing)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending