The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Law applicant day 2012

hello :smile:

I've just got my letter through confirming that i'll be attending the Law applicant day on the 23rd of March. I know that obviously other people will be going so i was just wondering if anyone on here is going on this day ?

Scroll to see replies

I'm not, it seems really pointless tbh aha. It's only worthwhile if you live nearby I think.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Silver Aurora
I'm not, it seems really pointless tbh aha. It's only worthwhile if you live nearby I think.

yeah but you get to meet a lot of other applicants who you could end up being classmates with and you get to meet the lecturers and also my dad wants a talk about finance etc .. haa
Original post by kirsti
yeah but you get to meet a lot of other applicants who you could end up being classmates with and you get to meet the lecturers and also my dad wants a talk about finance etc .. haa

I meet the other applicants during freshers week haha
Lecturers aren't worth it if travellings an issue :\
Hope you have a nice time, lemme know about!
Reply 4
Hey I will be going to the open day on the 23rd as well :biggrin: what time is it again? Is Aberdeen your first choice?
Reply 5
Original post by Amy-jane13
Hey I will be going to the open day on the 23rd as well :biggrin: what time is it again? Is Aberdeen your first choice?

oooh yay! :biggrin: , I cant remember what time it starts but it finishes at half 3. and yup it is! will definetly be going there come september. what about you ?
Reply 6
I will definately be going to aberdeen as well :smile: Thank you for time it finishes ! cant believe i lost the letter haha Will you be staying in halls ?
Reply 7
I will definately be going to aberdeen as well :smile: Thank you for time it finishes ! cant believe i lost the letter haha Will you be staying in halls ?

ooh yay! we'll be in the same class haa. Yeah i will, think im gonna go for South House :smile: what about you ?
Reply 8
Original post by kirsti
ooh yay! we'll be in the same class haa. Yeah i will, think im gonna go for South House :smile: what about you ?

'YAY ! ! How exciting! Have you far to travel for the day on Friday ? What time you gonna arrive at ? I am thinking of staying in New Carnegie Court :smile:
Reply 9
'YAY ! ! How exciting! Have you far to travel for the day on Friday ? What time you gonna arrive at ? I am thinking of staying in New Carnegie Court :smile:

Ehm from Glasgow so about 3 hours ? you ? + your so lucky!! my dad said it was to expensive so im going for the next best thing. pfft, wish i was going to NCC.
Reply 10
Original post by kirsti
Ehm from Glasgow so about 3 hours ? you ? + your so lucky!! my dad said it was to expensive so im going for the next best thing. pfft, wish i was going to NCC.

Like half an hour, I don't stay too far from Aberdeen. What time you going to arrive at the thing on Friday ?
Why is it starting so early:wtf:
Reply 12
Like half an hour, I don't stay too far from Aberdeen. What time you going to arrive at the thing on Friday ?

Original post by cgraham15
Why is it starting so early:wtf:

Lucky you! + about half 10. I'm needing to leave at 7.30 , litrelly fu*k my life.

cgraham15 , are you going to ?
Original post by kirsti

Yeah, I only really have to wake at just before 9 so it wont be so bad.
Reply 14
Original post by kirsti
Lucky you! + about half 10. I'm needing to leave at 7.30 , litrelly fu*k my life.

cgraham15 you can't stay too far ? So doe sit start at half ten ? I really need to find these letters ! ! Kirsti I feel so sorry for you, thats one hell of an early morning!
cgraham15 you can't stay too far ? So doe sit start at half ten ? I really need to find these letters ! ! Kirsti I feel so sorry for you, thats one hell of an early morning!

I stay about 40 minutes outside of Aberdeen, so the city isn't gonna be 100% new to me, I know it quite a bit. Still sure I'm gonna get lost on the way to the university though :cool: And yeah they say we should be there between 10:30 and 11.
Wonder how many people are gonna be going.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
I stay about 40 minutes outside of Aberdeen, so the city isn't gonna be 100% new to me, I know it quite a bit. Still sure I'm gonna get lost on the way to the university though :cool: And yeah they say we should be there between 10:30 and 11.
Wonder how many people are gonna be going.

SNAP! I don't stay much further than 40 mins probably nearer half an hour. I wonder if there will be a lot of people ? Are you taking any parents relatives ? Do we get to see the acoomodation ?
Reply 17
Yeah, I only really have to wake at just before 9 so it wont be so bad.

you are both so lucky. and yeah i feel sorry for myself haha! na, i dont actually mind because its the time i get up at every morning for school. my dads coming because i obviously need someone to take me there ha, but i reckon he'll be like the only parent there. poor him.
SNAP! I don't stay much further than 40 mins probably nearer half an hour. I wonder if there will be a lot of people ? Are you taking any parents relatives ? Do we get to see the acoomodation ?

Original post by kirsti
you are both so lucky. and yeah i feel sorry for myself haha! na, i dont actually mind because its the time i get up at every morning for school. my dads coming because i obviously need someone to take me there ha, but i reckon he'll be like the only parent there. poor him.

Both my parents are coming with, but they go to a different thing don't they?
I better like it, seeing I've firmed my place and never went to the open day.:thumbsup:
And yeah I think so, the accomodation is really cool though.
Reply 19
Both my parents are coming with, but they go to a different thing don't they?
I better like it, seeing I've firmed my place and never went to the open day.:thumbsup:
And yeah I think so, the accomodation is really cool though.

Yeah they go to like finance talks etc.. , and yeah we defo see the accomodation but its just the campus ones.

Quick Reply