The Student Room Group

Help!! Calling all girls!! Boy troubles!!!

I have a friend who is the most amazing boy ever. he is so funny and charming and good looking too.:wink: i have liked him for over a year. i am shy and nervous don't really talk much:colondollar: anyway he was the first boy to ever talk to me properly and include me in things. we have been quite good friends now for a while and i find it really difficult. just a few weeks ago my best friend suddenly came out with that she liked him and i froze. now however she has moved onto another boy and insists that she doesnt like him. we are all going to a party on saturday he will be there, my friend will be there and the new boy she likes will be there. what should i do? should i be flirty or stay away? what do i do if she makes a move on him? i really like him. please help!!!:smile:
I know it says calling all girls but from a male perspective.
Tell him, the worst he can say is no. The alternative being a life of "what ifs" if your friend nabs him before you do. However the guys seems like a nice enough chap so go for it and good luck. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
You don't deserve him.
i think she gave you the all clear- feel free to be flirty! and i think you should tell your friend how you feel- if she's a decent friend and she only had a crush on him she'll understand and want to leave him to you...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending