Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The new spiderman sucks!! Who chose this Andrew Garfield moron?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_13th)
    I watched the trailer personally and declare the new spiderman absolutely detestable. Why do we need to see Andrew Garfield as a spiderman?

He is lame and terrible.

I want Toby back.
    Interesting opinion. Have you seen anything with Andrew Garfield in? Have you read any Spider-Man comics?
    I'm assuming from your post that the answer to both of these questions is no. Andrew Garfield is fast becoming one of the best young actors in the industry and his co-star in the new Spider-Man film, Emma Stone, is one of the most talented young actresses around.
    The new Spider-Man looks as though the actual character is closer to his comic book counterpart; the witty, wise-cracking, fun-loving Spider-Man that comicbook fans love. Not the loser with no friends that Toby Maguire and Sam Raimi turned him into.
    I liked the original trilogy but I am excited to see the new reboot.
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItMightBeMe)
    Andrew Garfield is fast becoming one of the best young actors in the industry
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He had two very good roles two years ago, but with no performances in 2011 he still has a way to go to establish himself as anything more than a promising prospect. He's like Ryan Gosling after Half Nelson; he'd been impressive a couple of times, but it took him three more years to prove just how good he was.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I don't really care about Spiderman, but Andrew Garfield is pretty hot :drool:
    This! :coma:

<3 x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_13th)
    I watched the trailer personally and declare the new spiderman absolutely detestable. Why do we need to see Andrew Garfield as a spiderman?

He is lame and terrible.

I want Toby back.

Don't judge by the trailer :P

Personally I can't wait for the film to be released.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pi!)
    ugly dude
    he's ugly and he can't act. He'll **** up the movie.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Andrew garfield will **** up this movie just like eric bana ****ed up the hulk and christian bale ****ed up batman (especially his voice). Bale's a good actor but he tends to overact in batman and bana can't ****ing act at all. Bale stumbles around like a fool in these movies. I have absolute faith that garfield will do the same.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Tobey Maguire FTW! The Spiderman movies will never be the same without him! Wish they could resurrect the Green Goblin too so I could see James Franco's beautiful face!

I now have "Raindrops keep falling on my head" stuck in my head. :p:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Tobey Maguire FTW! The Spiderman movies will never be the same without him! Wish they could resurrect the Green Goblin too so I could see James Franco's beautiful face!

I now have "Raindrops keep falling on my head" stuck in my head. :p:
    You have powers of foresight and decided to use it to judge the new Spiderman movie?

At least do something interesting with it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 27, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.