The Student Room Group

Unpopular Food and Drink Opinions

Scroll to see replies

I can't stand chocolate ice-cream, it's just so wrong and does not taste anything like chocolate imo. Everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell them this...
Reply 61
The food from Nando's and Wagamama are overrated :P
Reply 62
I hate the taste of fruit, apples, bananas, pears etc just don't appeal to me.
Reply 63
Strawberry milkshakes are awful , Banana are better.
Original post by trixiebell
I can't stand chocolate ice-cream, it's just so wrong and does not taste anything like chocolate imo. Everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell them this...

I don't like chocolate ice cream either. Or chocolate milkshake.
Original post by hannahhaworth
What on earth do you mean "the idea of poached eggs"?! :wtf:

I've never had one but they look weird to me. They remind me of fried eggs and obviously that is not a good thing :/
Original post by rainbow.panda
Same here, my brother unfortunately loves fried eggs and I can't stand to sit next to him when he has them x_x. I find the smell of cheese on toast or salmon paté to be worse though.

I know what you mean about cheese on toast. I love cheese, but for some reason the smell makes me feel ill :puke:
Reply 67
Dr Pepper's gross.

And I like broccoli. :biggrin:
I don't think I've ever had Dr. pepper. :redface:

I love broccoli.
Reply 69
Fried cabbage, fried mushrooms and stir-fried broccoli are all beautiful ways of cooking vegetables. I can eat anchovies, capers, olives, feta cheese and smoked salmon forever. Oh, and sushi is AMAZING.

(Also, gimme a bowl of proper Chinese noodle soup (loaded with meat and veggies) over a takeaway any day!)
Reply 70
^ I just tried to rep your post, but apparently I've repped too many for today. So just take it in spirit that I agree with most of what you've said not too big on olives or capers here, but other than that, I'm either fine or love whichever foods you just listed! :D

Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Cheese is horrible.
Stir-fried broccoli is delicious (I'm yet to meet someone who shares my opinion).
Well-done steak is a tragedy.

I agree with you on the last two. I love broccoli in any shape or form! And steak, I don't like steak, but if I ever have to eat it, I always make sure that it's medium rare (I can't actually stomach rare steak, but the worse tragedy of all, in my opinion, is when a steak is dry and tasteless).

I do love cheese though. Especially Brie, Gouda, Mozzarella, and Feta. And there are others...but I shouldn't go too overboard in listing my favourite cheeses here, seeing as it's the completely wrong thread for it. P:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 71
I love sprouts, parsnips and broccoli.
And I think Pepsi is way better than Coke.

Nando's is extremely overrated, also.

Edit; also, I can't stand baked beans. Viiiile.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kersteelou
I've never had one but they look weird to me. They remind me of fried eggs and obviously that is not a good thing :/

haha fair enough. I don't really like fried eggs, but poached taste really similar to boiled
Reply 73
Pepsi Max is better than Normal Pepsi.
I love brussell sprouts.
Original post by hbk4894
Pepsi Max is better than Normal Pepsi.

I agree with this in the UK. British pepsi max is so nice.

US pepsi max tastes like Fat Bastard's ball sweat. Not nice at all. :no:
Reply 76
Original post by Moldemort
Broccoli, spinach, sprouts, watercress and cabbage are my favourite five veg.

:love:
I like Pepsi max & coke zero/diet coke. I don't like spicy curries :h: In fact I'm not a fan of indian curries atall- I don't ever have them, preferring thai or chinese or other takeaway/resturant choices.

I don't really like baked potatoes.
Reply 78
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I'm one of those pineapple on pizza kinds of people. Some think it has no place on a pizza. I disagree.

Couldn't agree more. It adds a whole other dimension!
Reply 79
i hate avocado but am fond of mushrooms cooked or raw

Quick Reply

Latest