• 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omnomnom1234)
    whats primer?
    I want to know this as well...

What os a primer?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To school, eyeliner and mascara and lip balm or gloss. But like a few people said, i'm comfortable to go out with no make up i need be (e.g. im running late). At home, just moisturiser

Foundation only comes out for occasions and events along with other make up - eye shadow, lip stick etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No makeup at all.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omnomnom1234)
    whats primer?
    Itsat you put afteour moisturiser and before foundation. It helps to make the skin smooth before you put on foundation and it also makes the foundation last basically all day
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tinted moisturiser, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    everyday: primer, concealer, eye primer and shadow (naked palette colours, nothing extreme), eyeliner, mascara, foundation, touch of blusher, lipbalm

usually just increase the amounts used for nights out! bolder eyeshadows, more foundation, more blusher!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    -Foundation
    -Powder in T-zone as I get quite oily
    -Mascara
    -Eyeliner (Little flicks at the ends of my eye, not the whole way across unless I'm going out somewhere a bit fancy.)
    -Red lipstick most days (I have bright red hair so I love having bright red lips as well :P)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear foundation and under eye concealer everyday that I'm going to uni, thats my minimum amount of makeup to make me feel good when I first wake up and look at my morning face! Usually I also wear mascara and brow gel, for a night out I add eyeliner.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going out and seeing other people on a regular day (ie. school, food shopping)
    Moisturiser
    Mascara
    Eye-liner
    Some sort of lip care product

If I'm going out to socialize (out for drinks/food, hanging out somewhere). All of the above plus
    Eyeshadow (usually two or three colours)
    Foundation
    Lipstick
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Moisturiser (though sometimes I skip it if my skin is a bit spotty)
    Concealer
    Foundation
    A light dusting of translucent pressed powder under my eyes
    Eyeshadow primer
    Eyeshadow/s
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Eyebrow pencil (sometimes)
    Blush (sometimes)
    Lipstick, lipbalm or gloss

It really does depend on the look I'm going for, but that's the general gist of it.

I have really dark under-eye circles that I've had all my life, so even on a "minimal makeup" day I have to do the first 4 steps to avoid looking like someone that's hasn't slept in years.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Moisturiser
    Primer
    Foundation
    Powder
    Blusher
    Mascara.

I think that's about it. I feel too 'done up' if i wear eyeliner and lipstick during the day and I don't suit eyeshadow.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It depends what I'm doing. If I'm staying inside all day and no one is coming round then I just put a primer on and leave it at that. If I'm just popping out somewhere quickly or someone is coming round then I put foundation on and put loose powder over it (I have very oily skin but it doesn't help much ), but if I'm going out to meet my friends or family or going out to dinner or something I wear foundation, powder and eyeliner. Maybe lip gloss too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear it every day, but when I do it's mascara, subtle grey eyeliner, foundation, powder and blusher. I wear lip balm too, but wouldn't really count it as an item of make-up...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    None on most days. Sometimes if I want to make an effort I'll use concealer, eyeliner and mascara but that's not very often.

I always do a full face when I go out though
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    none
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I do use some mascara when I go out, that's all, though my skin is not in a good condition. Sometimes I use blush to make my cheeks more pinky and face fresher. I'd wear more makeup everyday if I wasn't that lazy! Laziness will kill me one day
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear:

Moisturiser
    Primer
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Powder
    Blush
    Mascara

If I have extra time when I'm getting ready I might wear bronzer, highlighter and fill in my eyebrows a little bit too.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Generally when I'm going to college I really can't be bothered to get up and put on makeup (rather sleep )
    But Sometimes I chuck on a bit of mascara or liquid eyeliner and some blush when I feel like it.

If I'm going out somewhere a bit fancy I try and make an effort to look more Girly, hence:
    Foundation
    Blush
    Eyeliner
    Concealer
    Mascara

I don't feel like I look all that different with makeup really, just more awake, but people say I do o.O
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It changes but this is my main routine:

cleanse/moisturise.
    Concealer
    Foundation
    Blusher
    Powder
    Lipbalm.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It depends if I'm wearing a disguise to fool the workers of the Lucky Smells Lumbermill...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 28, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.